wrong place wrong time (Part 1)

Lloyd's P.O.V

"Your new body is a fighting instrument, listen to it" Sensei tells me, as Cole tries to attack me from behind, as he does I quickly turn around and kicked his scythe, and pulled Jay by his nunchucks and flung him across the room, just as I do that Zane throws his twin shurikens at me but I dodge them and they hit the watermelon that Nya was holding.

They both gasped and had a look of worry on their faces, but I was too busy fighting the ninja to pay attention.

"Since he's grown he's learning faster sensei" Nya says.

"But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell " he says back.

Kai then pulls out his sword and goes to attack me with it, I scream ( a battle cry ) and grab the sword between my hands as he goes to hit me with it, I then try to summon my energy but Kai pulls away and I fall to the ground.

I groan as I hit the floor.

" ehaha, your getting pretty good, but that move you fell for was basic one on one" he tells me

" yeah, if I had focused more when I was little I would have seen that coming" I tell Kai.

" we cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future, again and this time do not hold back" Sensei orders me.

(time skip~ after training)

"The falcon has returned with troubling news, what did you see my mechanical feathered friend?" Zane explains.

"The lost city of Ouroborus" Nya Exclaims.

" Garmadon has returned to the serpentine home base, but why?" Kai asks.

"looks like they're preparing for the final battle" Cole says

" He might have (Y/N) with him!" Jay shouts.

"Nya Change course, we'll head straight for them" Sensei tells Nya.

and so we all prepare to fight what ever it is that my father has planned and in the hopes of rescuing (Y/N) from my fathers control.

No-ones P.O.V

The ninja all begin to climb down the anchor chain in order to stop Garmadon.

Garmadon's P.O.V

I walk up to one of the serpetine's vehicles with my mega weapon in hand.

"More fire power, when we attack the ninja they wont see it coming" I command. 

"Your forces will be so strong, ninjago will be yours" (Y/N) says as she walks up to me with her (weapon of choice) in hand.

I then hear " NINJAGO!" and see my brother standing there.

"oh brother" I say.

" It's time we finished this" he says as the ninja and Nya jump behind him.

(Y/N) walks foward with her ( weapon of choice) pointing at them ready to strike, I hold my hand out signalling her to stop as I ready my mega weapon.

" bring it on fools" I say, but I hear a scream and see Lloyd roll in and freeze my mega weapon.

" garrgg" I gasp as it was frozen.

Seeing my son like this... he's changed.

" Lloyd? is that you?" I ask,

" yeah, I've grown a little since the last time you saw me dad" he tells me, I begin to move back.

" stop them " I order the snakes.

" and (Y/N) do what you must" I tell her as I ran.

Zane's P.O.V