I

Harry's POV

As I watched the lean body twist and turn, the beautiful music filled my ears.

His moves are beautiful; perfect leaps and spins and done with stunning grace.

He's the only one in the studio, besides me. I made sure to hide in the shadows of the theatre, crouching while watching his dance.

I'm well aware that right now I'm being a creep, but I don't care. I can't take my eyes away from him.

This is the first time I've actually seen him dance, at least alone. I've been to his shows before, most recently when he was the lead, but even then I only saw him dancing in groups or with a partner.

Ugh, his partner. It was that Liam guy in my business class. I'm not even quite sure why he's taking business when he's not even planning on going into it.

The music stops and the boy stops in mid-movement, staying still in an eerie pose. His right hand lifted into the air and his left leg is floating behind him, eyes closed with his chin pointing to the air. I can see from the distance his chest heaving with breaths as he moves from the position and walks over the to the speaker.

I watch his quiet footsteps take him over to his bag on the corner of the stage and I know I have to leave now. I stand from the chair slowly, but as I let it go back, it makes a long, creaking sound. His head snaps up to the theatre seats and his eyes search the rows for intruders. My breath catches in my throat as his stunning blue eyes seem to meet mine for a quick second, instantly hypnotizing me. But he can't catch me, I'd die. He'd never let me watch him again, and set me off as a creeper. I can't have him thinking of me like that.

"Hello?" his soft voice calls. "Is-is someone out there?"

As much as I want to stay here and watch him dance and listen to him talk all day, I know the consequences if I reveal myself. I bolt from my seat and to the door when he starts walking towards the edge of the stage.

Shutting the theatre door behind me and dashing out to my car, my heart races, but not from the running.