Torture

The screams that echoed through the manor alone could give you nightmares. Now, along with the cold cellar under Malfoy manor, that's another story.

Skeletons were scattered on the floor from previous captivity, the light source was a series of broken lamps that dripped wax when lit, and the floor boards creaked when people walked above them.

"No, I don't know how it got there!" Hermione shrieked, screaming more as Bellartrix carved another letter in her arm.

"Hermione!" Ron screamed, trying to break free from the rusted metal bars keeping him from his lover.

"Ron, shh! Someone's coming!" Harry cried, running to get Ron.

"Potter. Weasley," a hushed voice said hurriedly. There was thumping in the steps leading to the dungeons.

"Malfoy?" Ron asked terrified. "What're you-"

Ron was interrupted by jangling keys. Draco quickly opened the door to the dungeon and held back Ron from running upstairs.

"What are you doing-?" Ron yelled, but stopped when Draco slapped a hand over his mouth.

"Listen Weasley, Granger is upstairs being tortured. I barley got out of the ballroom with all of the Death Eaters patrolling around it and I'm not going to get caught just because you decide to gallop upstairs like a pageant pony." Draco told him, taking his hand away from Ron's mouth.

"Now shut up and listen to me. What you need is a plan. You can't just run in there, they'll kill you in the blink of an eye and torture you-" Draco turned to Harry. "Until you're near death."

"What are we going to do?" Harry asked.

Draco winced at Hermione's screams. "I don't know." He said honestly. "I honestly thought I would be dead before I got down here-get back! On the wall!" He yelled at Ron, shoving him back and shoving his wand at his throat.

"What's going on?" A death eater shouted down the stairs.

"Just a prisoner now listening to protocol, sir!" Draco called back. "I've got it-" Draco kicked a sack of pillows and blankets in the corner. "-I said on the wall!"

"That's right Draco, hurt the prisoner!" The death eater laughed. "Maybe torture him a little," 

Draco stayed silent for a few minutes and hit the pillow sack again.

"Torture him Draco! Now!" The death eater yelled at him, making Draco wince, which Ron and Harry noticed.

"Scream," Draco murmured to Ron, then placed his wand on the floor.

"Cruico!" He yelled, motioning for Ron to scream. And scream he did—he made it so that everyone in the manor could hear him.

"Yes Draco! Good job my boy! Keep it up!" The death eater praised him before walking away.

Draco sighed and grabbed his wand off the ground. He grabbed Ron and took him back over to the doorway, only to find the death eater.

"Draco! What are you doing-?" Draco sent a hex at the death eater, making him go unconscious.

"Fuck. Well there goes our cover. Run." Draco said as he bolted up the stairs.