#6

Moala's POV
~Later that day~
I sat down at the table next to Jocey and Stennie to eat my lunch, and everyone was acting weird and odd. Usually things are more loud and chaotic, but for some reason everything seemed to be calm and quiet.
Angel came, sat down next to me and said,
"Its finished." She smiled motion her head over to the hallway.
"What? What's finished?" I asked.
"Oh uh, my homework assignment. I need Tehina and Liku to come check it for me." Angel said. She quickly ran off with Liku and Tehina.
"I gotta go to...to help you know." Stennie said as well, and left.
"Um... Okay." I said.
I was almost done with my food anyway so I could join them. All I really ate was fruit, so I was already done.
"You ready to go?" I asked
"NO!" Jocey yelled.
"Just stay with me and Billson for a minute."
"Why, so I can be a third wheel?" I replied, but she was already talking to Billson. Those two are inseparable. They are total opposites from each other, but opposites attract and they do more than attract. It was a good five minutes before they were ready to leave. They led the way and I followed. I saw that Jocey whispered to Billson and he kissed her cheek and ran outside. She came to my side and we linked arms.
"You ready?" She asked as she opened the door.
(Music playing)
"What is happening? Wha-"
I walked out and there was a group of people standing there with hands behind there backs. I stopped and tried to figure out what was going on.
"Let's go!" Jocey nudged me.
Jocey and I walked down the stairs together. I could hear Suga Sugar (Baby Bash) playing in the background and saw Mo holding a bouquet of peonies, my favorite, and some roses. In another hand, he was holding a plastic bag with what looked like three plates. I couldn't hold back my little laughs, and my smile took over my red tomato face. Jocey ran over to the grassy area joining Rachie and Angel who were recording. Moroni walked over to me, put down the bag of food and stepped in closer. Tehina grabbed the bouquet from him and stepped back. He took my hands and placed them on his shoulders and slide his arms onto my waist. We danced around for a little and my head was down on shoulder because my face was completely pink and was overwhelmed with happiness. He took back the flowers from Tehina, and handed them to me while grabbing my other hand.
"Moala, my baby girl, I would love to take you out on a date, and possibly to the dance. All you have to do is say, yes, so what do you say?" He asked.
"Man, took you long enough to ask!" I laughed along with everyone gathered around us. I had to tell him about CJ so I leaned in and whispered in his ear,
"CJ asked me to the dance, and I said yes." I leaned back slightly, and saw his smile dim a little. He leaned in and whispered into my ear and said,
"I'm still taking you out on a date whether your my date to the dance or not." I could feel his smile and hear his chuckle. He pulled me in even closer and whispered,
"I got a lot planned for just us," His grip got tighter around me and his hand slowly slide down south.
"She said Yes!!" He announced to the crowd. They cheered and screamed and congratulated the both of us. As the crowd started to fade, Mo leaned in and whispered,
"CJ got nothing on me." I giggled a little, and hit hand, which was on my but.
"Not around the kids!" We laughed together.
"Okay...that's just..." Rachie said uncomfortably.
"Awkward, freaking gross!" Angel commented.
"Get a room!" Jocey said disgusted.
"I'm telling mom!" Liku added.
"Shut up! I got pics of you and IJ! I fired back.
"Okay, okay, okay!" Liku pleaded and walked away with everyone.
Moroni was laughing his head off and commented,
"I should do that more often!"
"Can we just eat! Dang, annoying!" I replied.
We sat down on his lavalava and he opened his bag that had two Watermelon Arizona Teas.
"Alright, we have fried rice, chow mein, and orange chicken." Mo said opening the plate one by one.
"Wow! Oh my gosh. How did you even know!" I was in complete awe of what he had done.
"I have my ways." He smiled, grabbed the forks, and handed one to me.
We talked, ate, laughed, ate some more, and laughed some more. Every topic that ever existed, we talked about. Although he wasn't my date to the Sweet Hearts, this little 'date/picnic' was so much better.