#10

Moroni's POV

The next day

"Hey dude, can you help me find out who put those posters up yesterday?" I asked Ponamu.
"Just leave it dude. It's over it doesn't matter anymore. She's learned her lesson." Ponamu said trying yo focus on his work.
"What?" Irritated, I turned around and started.
"Learned her lesson?"
"No what I meant was..." Ponamu began
"Tell me Po, what is this great lesson you speak of?" I took a pause and Ponamu started to say something but I cut him off.
"No, no. Ponamu why?"
"I don't know. I just, she was taking you away from me." He replied.
"I never said that you did it. I asked why. Why could be anything." I said to him. I couldn't believe that I had caught him.
"Sh*t." He said.
"Okay, you know I'm just gonna leave." I threw my hand up in frustration.
"No but Mo. The boys and I barely get to see you now. I really miss hanging out with you. I barely get to see any the boys. Peter has Kali, CJ has that one girl from the dance, Herison has fricken two girls, and Mo and you. I just don't want to lose my best friend." He exclaimed.
"Well you just did. You had My sister, Mo, Rachie, Po all in tears." I tired aroung and started to walk out of the foyer desk area.
"Remember when we said that we never let girls get between us. Remember how we said that we drop any girl if we were coming a part. Mo, just remember that." Ponamu added in before I left.

Moala's POV
I knew that today there's was going to be a lot of talk about the incident yesterday. Luckily, Malosi and I made up. Rachie and Po were there to comfort me as well. Angel and Jocey were there to threaten and beat up anyone they were skeptical of putting the posters up. My eyes were puffy, but the swelling went down as the day went on. I managed to make it through the day, I just have one more class left. History. I was late because I may or may not have been talking. As I walled down the hall I was approached by my one and only F.O.B, Moroni. I walked down the hall feeling like the luckiest girl ever. My smile grew bigger as we hugged and butterflies flilled my stomach. He took my hand and we walked to class.
"Okay, Miguel is here to do an art project with y'all. Make sure you are all participating, because this is for the community." Silvia states.
"Focus on the work, not the lips." Bryan teased, eyeing Herison, Mo and I.
"Oh yeah, that counts on your grade." Silvia added.
We all rushed outside to start the art project.

Moroni's POV
Ponamu was right, and I hated it. We were in science class and Peter started asking everyone questions about our girls. I don't remember a lot, but I do remember all of us, Herison, Peter, Ponamu and I, said word for word.
"We are all going to drop our girls if they ever mess or get between us."
This was way back in the beginning of the school year, but regardless we all agreed with "RIGHT." I was spending a lot of time with Moala, but a little too much. She makes me happy, but my friends make me happy too. We were together way before I started talking to Mo.
"Hey, can you help is out here?!" Bryan asked.
"Yeah, sorry. Just lost in thought." I walked away from where I was standing and picked up a can and joined everyone. I moved over to where Ponamu was painting.
"Sorry man." I looked over and Ponamu patted me on the back.
"I'm sorry about everything." Ponamy appoligized.
"Really?" I replied.
"I'm sorry for embarrassing your girl"
"And..." I added.
"And for getting jealous of you." He admitted.
"What was that? I didn't quite catch that." I laughed, then he joined.
"Well, I think your right, so I'm gonna break it off. I figured out what my priorities are and that's Church, family, and friends. That's what makes me happy."
"Are you for real about this?" Ponamu exclaimed.
"Wow, I think u should talk to Peter and Herison first though." He added, then called them over.
I think this is the best choice for me, being her has caused so much drama and she's too much to handle. I don't really want to go through a lot trouble and my life is already filled.
"Hey man was up?" Herison asked. I felt Peter hit my back and he raised his euesbrow indicating that he was listening.
"I think its time to..."
"He wants to let go of Mo." Ponamu interrupted.
"Yeah anyway, I just think that time to..."
"He trying to focus on his priorities." Ponamu interrupted again.
"PO!" I yelled at him. Peter and Herison started laughing and Ponamu stepped back with his hands up in surrender.
"Wait are you sure? She makes you happy though." Herison said raising his eyebrow.
"Buts she's your teine." Peter added.
"Yeah but..." I started.
"Just think about dude." Herison put in.
"I know she makes a difference and makes you happy, which makes us happy." He said pointing his finger at all of the boys.
They left and went back to painting. I started question everything. Should I do it? Should I not do it? Should I wait? Maybe I should wait. I think I'm going to give it a week so I could take a little bit more time to think about my decision. I'm going to let go of Mo.