#4

"Moroni!" Miss Marble yells. I was startled because I was thinking about Mo.
"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry, umm... sorry about that." I confessed
"What were you doing? I trying to ask you a question!?" Miss Marble barked.
"He was thinking bout his girl, his baby girl." Frap teased while everyone else laughed.
"Shut up, Miss Marble, I was thinking about the trigger of our vocab word." I quickly made up because I knew that Frap was right.
"Okay really? Then what did u come up with?"
I glanced down at my paper and saw the word abnegation withthe trigger examples.
"Family. I would give up my rights for my families rights." I replied.
"Good, now respond when I ask the first time please." Miss Marble asserted.
"Yes, ma'am it won't happen again." I apologized.
"Make sure it doesn't." Miss Marble went on with her lesson.
(Bell rings)
"Sorry about that, again Miss Marble."
"It okay, just make sure your paying attention." Miss Marble scolded.
"I will." I nodded and quickly left. I didn't want to miss Mo, but I caught her right in time.
"How was class?" I asked as I put my arm around her. She looked at me and smiled.
"Booorrrr-rrriiinngg!" She announced as she rolled her eyes.
"How bout yours?"
"Same." I sighed. We walked to dance and stood in our formation. When we were singing our songs, she kept eye contact with me. I get butterflies every time she look at me. I need to do something quick. I need to take her on a date and soon. The valentines dance is coming up and I can make my move then.
"Okay get into your lines!" Aunty Fina announced.
"Were gonna to be working on our Tahitian and our other dances."
(Music plays.)
CC and Xavier lead us in our warm up for basics. She stood next to Rachie and Jocey, both amazing dancers, but I couldn't help but look at her. She dances so beautifully, even when she's not feeling to well. We finished up our basics and Aunty Fina announced the solos.
"First up is Jocey and Bilson, Rachie and Herison, and..." She paused for a little bit...
"Moala and Moroni."
My eyes widened and was blushing. I tried to keep a straight face but my face couldn't handle it.
Jocey and Billson went and they were really good. Of course Jocey did a bomb job and together they look great. Rachie and Herison came up, and they blew everyone away. I don't know why they aren't together already, but that's their story to tell.
Finally it was our turn, and I was a smiling goof ball. I tried to keep my eyes on the audience, but my eyes always seemed to find her. I could barely focus on my own dance because she took all the attention. My tutor is beyond my expectations. Not to be cocky, but we did an awesome job together, as a team.

(Bell Rings)

"Alright, good work guys, jeep working on it." Xavier complemented.
"Thanks Xavier!" I thanked him and ran out to eat lunch with Mo. She walked out with a sweaty forehead and hair in a ponytail. I ran past her to the science lab and grabbed my water bottle. I ran back out and gave her the drink. She smiled and said
"Thank love." She winked and smiled.
"That's my flirt move! The wink my thing you know?!"
"Whatever!" She gigled and bumped her hip to mine. I put my arm around her like always.
"I'm hot love!" She whined.
I blower air towards her with my mouth, and her nose scrunched up. She plugged her nose and said
"Oo-oo dragon breath! Nobody wanna smell that!"
"Shut up! It smells like roses!" We looked at eatch other and started laughing. We walked over to the cafeteria and had a little 'date', technical it really isn't a date, but I can take what I can get.

Moala's POV
I walked out of science and headed over to dance class. Mo caught up to me and put arm around me. It felt nice to be back in that special place in his arms. He cared about my day and my classes because he asked. He's making an effort, which is really big deal for me. I mean he's at least trying, and that counts for something right? We went to dance and today we were working on Tahitian and running over our numbers. We did our basics and now its time for solos. Auntie Fina announced who was going and it was me and Mo. Jocey and Bills on went first, and they were perfect and go together perfect. Rachie and Herison went next and they were the bomb! They final did a solo and everyone was waiting for them to get together, but that's for a different time. We went on, and Mo's face looked so cute, he couldn't stop smiling. I don't know if he was smiling for the audience or what, but I liked it. He dances like a pro and did great together as a team.
We separated into boys and girls and practiced over and over and over again. The next thing I found was that I was sweating like crazy. I put my hair back, because it wasn't helping me stay cool.

(Bell rings)

I was so hot and was really dehydrated. I walked over to math class to get my backpack and Mo came and gave me a drink. How does he know what I need, whether its a hug, or words or encouragement, or even a drink of water. All the words to describe my feelings for him are cheesy, but its okay , he makes me feel good and that's all I care about. He put his arm around and it felt nice but I was already super hot and his body was not helping at all.
"I'm hot love!" I said. I was cooling down a bit though.
He blew his breath in my face.
"Oo-oo dragon breath!" I teased. We laughed as we entered the lunchroom.
"Shut up, it smells like roses!" He said with a smirk. We got our lunch and I remembered how I'm not supposed to catch feelings.
Brain- Moala! You fell into his trap! Okay, when you go sit down, you guys are just normal friends eating lunch, okay. This is your mission, you can do it Mo!
I walked over to the table where Mo was sitting.
"Hey princess!" Mo said, I melted and broke into a million pieces.

Mission failed.