Chapter 23. Welcome to Her Insanity

Start from the beginning

She came up behind him, and eased her hands over his shoulders, gently massaging his tense muscles. "Baby? What are you thinking about?"

Frank inhaled suddenly, and felt Jamia rubbing his shoulders... oh her hands felt so good. He closed his eyes, and absorbed her energy and love. Putting his head back and breathing her in, he slowly opened his eyes, and saw her looking down at him with nothing but love and concern. "What's wrong baby?" She whispered again.

Without saying a word, he lifted his head, turned his body, and wrapped his arms around his wife, in one fluid motion. "I don't even know how to tell you what's wrong... I'm not sure if anything is wrong... I mean 'really' wrong.." he huffed. 

 "Baby, I think Ellie has finally lost it... I mean 'really' lost it."

Jamia lowered herself into Frank's lap, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "What do you mean?"

"I went over today, and when I was at the door, I thought I heard her scream, so I ran in. I saw her run through the living room, half dressed.... I swear baby, she looked like someone was literally ripping her clothes off. She running like someone was chasing her..."

Jamia's hand went to her chest in shock. "Someone was in the house?"

He shook his head, bewildered.

"That's the thing, at first I thought I heard someone chasing her, and I was going to jump out and stop him.. but no one ever showed up. I thought I would just have to go down the hall, and pull the bastard out, but then Ellie screamed and ran up the stars like someone started chasing her again."

Jamia's eyes were wide. "Who was it?"

Frank looked at her for a moment, not really wanting to say what he had to say... "There was no one there."

"What do you mean"

"Exactly that, Jams... No one was chasing her. It gets.... it gets worse."

She looked at him, only one question on her mind. "How?"

He heaved a heavy sigh, "I... I don't even know how to tell you."

He decided to just put it as blunt as he saw it, "About half way up the stairs she turned, and looked like she was making out with someone. She was fucking kissing air Jams! Then she started walking up the stairs back words to her room, pretending to be holding someone!"

Jamia's hand was covering her mouth. He could not have possibly seen Ellie doing something this strange. There had to be a reasonable explanation for this. She noticed Frank was biting his lip, and she knew he wasn't finished with the story. 'Oh crap.. how much worse can this get?' She couldn't help but wonder.

"Frank? What else happened?" He knew he could never keep things from her, she read him like a fucking book.

"I don't know why I did it, but I went to the bedroom door, and listened. I guess I was hoping she would jump out and yell 'Just Kidding' to me, or something. But... But she was making noises, and calling out someone's name."

"Who's name?"  Jamia wasn't positive she even wanted to know.  Ellie was her friend, and she was worried about her, but at the same time, she felt almost like she and Frankie were violating her just by talking about her having... private time with...ehh..herself.  

Frank looked back up into his wife's curious eyes, and wondered what her reaction was going to be.

"Gerard's" He said flatly.

Jamia did not react like he thought she would.  She just sat there on his lap, eyes wide, and holding her breath.

"Jams? Did you hear what I said?"

Jamia just nodded yes, and let out the breath she was holding. "Frankie, I...I think I need to show you something."

~~

A few minutes later, Jamia came back to the table with the girls, who had some drawings clutched in their hands.

"Girls, why don't you show daddy the pictures you have been drawing?"

Both girls were very excited to show their father their artwork. Their mother had told them a few months ago, not to show their daddy because it might upset him. Nether one had any idea why it would, but they were good girls, and knew they needed to mind their mommy.

They both eagerly put their pictures in front of their father. The pictures were very good. Both girls were excellent little artists.

The pictures ranged anywhere from drawings of their Dogs, to him and Jams, and then there were a few of them together with Ellie. One of Mikey and Alicia. One of him and Ellie laughing.  Frank smiled as he looked through the artwork.

And finally, one of him holding hands with Jams, and the girls, standing next to Ellie, who was holding hands with....

'That couldn't possibly be...' His smile slipped.

He looked at his daughter who had handed him that picture. He pointed to the figure with the white hair, holding Ellie's hand.

"Who's this?"

The little girl giggled and looked at him like he was a little crazy. "Daddy! That's Uncle Gee!" She smiled up at him. "He loves Aunt Ellie, so he's holding her hand." She said Laughing, and then skipped off after her sister.

~~~

(A/N)

Hello my Lovelies!!  I hope this chapter finds you all Well, and Happy!!  (I know I am!)

For those of you who hadn't caught the messages, I got a 95% on my Mid-Terms!!  woohoo!!  

Now I am just needing to focus on my Baby Boards, which are going to be much, much harder.. that's on Tuesday!  So, please keep the <<Good Vibes>> Coming my way. I need them as much as possible!  MUHA!

So, I hope you like this chapter.... now you can see why the last chapter was so necessary.. but as I look back, I could have merged them.  I just did not have the mental capacity at the time. (sorry about that!)  

I will keep this short, because I have to study!  I do, however want to say THANK YOU! To all who have read, voted and Commented on this story!  It really does mean the world to me.  And there is nothing better than logging on, and reading such kind words from all of you.  It brings me so much happiness to see people enjoying something that is coming out of my warped mind!  

I love you all, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and a Great Easter!!!!

*hugs and kisses...and cookies for you all!* <3