Chapter 23. Welcome to Her Insanity

~~

Ellie felt the button on her jeans finally give up, and as Gerard pulled back, he looked up and locked his gaze with her's.

She couldn't help but feel like she was looking into the eyes of a predator. His eyes dilated as he gazed at her, and as instinct took over her body, she did what any playful lover would do... 

 She ran, knowing that any predator worth his salt would give chase.

And he did.

With a little squeal she ran through the door and down the hall. Gerard instantly felt adrenaline run through his body, and pursued his lover down the hall. He knew he could easily catch her, but also knew she was in a playful mood, and what fun would it be if he didn't play a little 'cat and mouse' game? He reached out his hand and lightly brushed his fingertips down her spine to urge her to keep running, as he slowed his pace a little.

It worked, she gasped and picked up her pace, running through the archway into the living room and zig-zagging between the sofas and furniture. She stopped behind the sofa, and stared at her pursuer standing only a few feet away. She lowered her head, not taking her eyes off of him, and getting ready to run again and his slightest move.

Gerard knew what she was waiting for, and also knew that they both enjoyed the suspense. He stood motionless, but poised in a position that would let him pounce easily.

Seconds that felt like minutes passed between them. Both trying to steady their breaths. Neither moving a single muscle.

Until....

Gerard's lips curled up into a very seductive grin. Ellie's heart skipped a beat, and she knew right then she wanted to never be away from him. She knew she could never leave him, leave this house. She would do anything to stay here.

Gerard noticed that Ellie's thoughts were taking her somewhere else, and decided it was time for 'the pounce'.

He jerked forward, and snapped Ellie out of her thoughts immediately. She gasped, and gave a giggle as she turned quickly and started up the stairs. Gerard was on her in an instant. He caught her halfway up the stairs, and wrapped his arms around her, earning himself a shrill squeal from Ellie as she squirmed in his arms. She turned and wrapped her arms around his neck and gave his bottom lip a sound nip, while moaning into his mouth.

Gerard wasted no time at all kissing Ellie back, and walking her backwards up the rest of the stairs, down the hall and into the bedroom, where he kicked the door closed with his foot, leaving the couple in the privacy of their love nest.

~~

Frank Stood in the foyer, just beyond the shadow of the living room, trying to process what he could not possibly have just seen.

He had just arrived at Ellie's, and was about to knock when he thought he heard her scream. Panic filled him, and he instantly punched in the number code on the door. He opened the door, and paused inside. If she was in danger, he wanted to make sure he knew the entire situation so he could take care of it without just busting in and possibly getting her, or himself killed.

He stepped behind the archway leading into the living room as he heard someone running down the hall. What he saw shocked him. Ellie was running down the hall, flushed and topless but still in her bra. It looked like her pants were undone. 

 The girl looked utterly ravished. Frank heard another pair of footsteps in the hallway, and just as Ellie was bursting into the living room gave out another scream like she had just been touched by something. She started running around the living room furniture, and came to a stop behind the sofa, panting and looking at... well, he did not know what.