Draco

Draco sprinted out of his entirely green and black room, out the door and down the hallway. He pushed past a group of death eaters and ran to his aunts aid.

"Y-yes my Lordess?" He called as he ran to the Ballroom.

"Oh sweetheart, no need to call me that! Oh no, no, I just need you to come over here," Bellartrix flashed her signature snaggle-toothed smile. Draco reluctantly went over to his aunt.

"Draco," Lucius whispered as he went over to him. "If we are the ones to hand potter over to the Dark Lord-"

"You mean us, Lucius? We are the ones who found potter!" A voice called out. Lucius glared at the direction from where the noise came and Draco flinched.

"Do not flinch, Draco. Do not be so weak," Lucius hissed, then walked away.

Draco wobbled over to Harry and kneeled down. Yes, he knew it was Harry. He could tell.

"Now darling, tell your auntie Bella if this is Harry Potter or not," Bellartrix said softly to Draco.

"Whats the matter with his face?" Draco asked.

"Well it seems to have been disfigured," Bellartrix replied.

"You can't disfigure what's already been broken," Draco mumbled to himself.

"I-I can't be sure," Draco told his aunt. "What happened to his face?"

"Yes, what did happen to his face, Greyback?" Bellartrix asked.

"He came like that, my Lordess," he told her.

"Mm," the woman hummed, getting up. "Perhaps you did it, did you dear?" He asked Hermione.

"Grab her and get her wand. Let's see the last spell she did-" Bellartrix looked over at a death eater who had the sword from her vault. She gasped.

"What're you doing with that?" She asked, walking over.

"Oh no," Draco breathed. He took his wand from his pocket and quickly put a charm on himself and Harry.

"Where'd you get that from?" Bellartrix asked.

"It was in her bag. I grabbed it when we searched her. I suppose it now belongs to me-"

Bellartrix cut him off with a hex to his throat, then grabbed her sword. She went back to the two other death eaters and proceeded to kill them as well. She suffocated one as she took a rope produce from her wand and wrapped it around the others throat.

Draco shifted so that Harry was covered. He held his wand tightly incase if he needed to protect the two of them.

Bellartrix killed the two and went to Ron. "Take this one and the other to the cellar! Now!"

Bellartrix turned back to Hermione and grabbed her throat. "We will talk. Girl...to...girl,"