"You bitch!!" Daniella shouted and lunged for her.

Cora appeared out of nowhere and pushed her back into Catalina who held her back tightly.

"My name is Vienna, you whore, don't forget it," Blondie smirked.

Vienna, Vienna, where do I know a Vienna from.....

"Isn't that Mesut's ex that kinda went crazy after he left her for Mandy?" Karim asked quietly.

Oh yeah...it's her. I know I recognized that bleach blonde hair and nose job.

"Yup still crazy as ever," Sergio replied.

"Come on girl, she's not worth it," Catalina whispered in Daniella's ear.

Daniella took a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself down.

"Oh you have backup now? Can't handle yourself after you came at me like that? Your mama won't let you fight it out by yourself? No problem...I got my girls too." Vienna laughed harshly.

Before I could even blink, three other equally bleached blonde women appeared behind her, taking off their earrings and unstrapping their heels.

I felt my eyes widen in shock at this scene that was slowly turning into a bar fight. Karim stood speechless, hands deep in his pockets and Marcelo looked concerned, whispering to Clarice while James still looked paralyzed out of fright.

Women can be scary.

"Should we stop this?" I asked Karim.

"Dude I don't even know," Karim said looking as totally confused as I felt.

"You got some nerve lady. You should really back off right now," Cora told her, placing a comforting hand on Daniella's shoulder.

Pilar entered the mix, tying up her hair, looking equally angry as Clarice tried to fill her in on what had happened.

Shit this was getting serious as I noticed the numbers were now even.

"Shut up you short ass bitch! Is your man here too? I could holla at him. I'm sure he needs a ride tonight," One of the Vienna's friends said with a laugh.

"Don't call her a bitch." Catalina seethed, stepping foward for the first time, handing Daniella off to Pilar,"Y'all really need to step off right now,"

"What you gonna do about it? I bet you can't back up all of that bark" Vienna smirked,"Probably just a little whoring bitch just like her."

Catalina closed her eyes and breathed in and out slowly, the vein in her neck raised up as she cracked her neck to calm down, her anger that was probably coursing through her right now.

"Shit. Cris you better get her," Karim whispered hurriedly.

She opened her eyes again and they were blazing.

Fuck she's pissed off now.

"Do not start with me because I can fuck up your face right now if you cross me," Catalina said in a dangerously low voice.

"I'd totally like to see that," Vienna replied with a smirk.

She pushed Catalina harshly.

Catalina stumbled at bit, fists balled at her side while trying to keep calm. Vienna pushed and slapped her over and over while she laughed maniacally.

"See you're just a little bitch," Vienna screeched in an obnoxious voice and swung wildly at Catalina.

It all happened in slow motion as the entire club gasped.