Truly Ment To Be

Beauty's P.O.V
I twitched and woke up in my Rascal's arms. Who knew he was that good. I bit my lip then smiled. I nudged him a bit to wake him up. "Hello? Time to wake up Sleepyhead!"
He moved a bit and fluttered his eyes open to see me in his site. "Morning Beauty."

"Morning to you Raskey." And I kissed him on the cheek. He smiled.

"You know..." He started as his hand went down to my thigh, running his finger up and down that place, "I can go again." He smirked. I blushed.

"Well, maybe next time. Besides, we gotta see if the others are up." I said, sitting up.

"Hmm, alright."

We both got up and got changed into our clothes, but I realised that I didn't have my Bra with me. I sighed. Rascal.... Well, so I made another one appear and used that instead. I met Rascal at the door, with my hands on hips.
"What?" Rascal said, trying to act innocent.

I smirked and held my hand out, "Give it back...~"

"Fine..." He sighed in defeat and gave it back. I snapped my fingers and the Bra disappeared.

"Thanks. You little devil.." I teased and opened the door. I stepped out and stood with an empty hallway. They must be in the Main Lobby. "Rascal?"

He came out the door too and shut it closed. "Here."

"I think they're in the Main Lobby." I said. Rascal nodded. He caught my hand and we began to make way into the Main Lobby. As soon as we got there, we saw the rest there.

"Hey Everyone!" I cheered out.

"Hi Beauty!" Emily cheered back and hugged me. I laughed and hugged back.

"How's it going Glitters?" I let go of Emily.

"It's been great! Especially I have a Wolf-Man with me." Lily said. I saw Ulric have Red cheeks; he was blushing.

"Peace. Not in public!" Ulric whined. Lily giggled.

"Alright then!" I said.

"How about you Sunny?" Rascal asked Kelsey.

"Brilliant! Now that I have Red-Face here." Kelsey teased.

"Sunny!" Brute blushed. Kelsey also giggled and nuzzled onto Brute's arm.

"You know where Brooha is?" Rascal asked.

"And April?"

"Yes! They're in the Kitchen." Emily pointed to that direction. Me and Rascal smiled and made way to the kitchen.

April's P.O.V
Wow, cooking with Brooha is really fun. "I never knew you cooked well Brooha!"

"Well, since I'm the only female. I cook." Brooha explained, "How did you know how to cook well?"

"I cook for all my brothers and sisters. I have a lot."

"Oh. Alright then. Well, that must be hard work."
"Hmm, not really. Once you get used to it!" We both laughed. As we continued cooking, I felt a pair of hands on my sholders.

"Hey April!" The voice said.

"Beauty! Rascal! Morning to you two!" I cheered.

"Morning you Lovebirds. How was your sleep?" Brooha said.

"It was great Brooha!" Rascal said.

Brooha's P.O.V
Hmm, I don't think so Rascal. I wanted to say or ask if they were, 'Getting Dirty', last night. But just so Spring didn't hear, I just winked and continued cooking. I heard Rascal let out a chuckle.

"So what's up for Breakfast?" Beauty asked, examining the air.

"We've made your favourite Beauty, Pancakes with whip cream!"

"Oh nice!" Beauty cheered jumping up and down.

"Alright, calm yourself Beauty." Rascal said calming her down. Beauty giggled.

"We'll leave you to it!" Beauty said. Then they both left.

Emily's P.O.V
I saw Beauty and Rascal walk out the kitchen. I smiled then looked at my other friends, Kelsey and Lily. They all looked happy with each other, and I was happy for them.

"So, any plans for today?" I asked, trying to avoid silence.

"No, I don't think so." Ulric said.

"Us Minions don't have much to do. Besides taking negative energy from the world of course." Brute said. We all laughed.

Moments later, Brooha and April came out the kitchen with plate fulls of Pancakes with whipped cream on them. We all came over and sat down.
I sat next to April, she sat next to Brooha, Lily sat next to Ulric, Kelsey sat next to Brute and obviously the two lovebirds sat together. Then we all began to eat.

"Wow, you girls look like you haven't eaten for ages." Brooha said.

"Yeah, it's just that we've been fighting you guys quite alot and we've missed alot of Dinner Times." I said, resuming to eat.

"Oh, that's a surprise." Rascal joked. I saw Beauty roll her eyes. It began to grow quiet again.

"Ugh! This silence is boring.." Ulric said, beginning to stand up, "Let's have a fight!"

"Seriously?" Lily said.

"What? Are you chicken?!" Brute smirked.

"I'll show you who's the chicken!!" Kelsey stood up, "Come on girls!"

"I know! Us Bad Ends verses you five!" Rascal pointed out.

"You're on!" Beauty said.

3rd Person View
Everyone got a can of whipped cream. "Right, on the count of three. 1..2.." Brooha started, but cut off by April.

"3!!" April shouted and sprayed Brooha.

"Hey!" Brooha screamed and sprayed back. Everyone started spraying each other. Then after everyone was completely covered in whip cream, they all rested on the couch. Emily sat next to Brooha and April. Lily sat next to Ulric, Kelsey sat on Brute's lap and Beauty sat on Rascal's lap.

"That was fun!" Emily said licking the cream off her nose.

"Very!" The other girls agreed. They all burst out laughing.
Maybe, these relation ships will get along. Maybe, some Bad Ending do have Good Endin in them.

(Author's Note)
Heh.
Completed this book. Just so you all know, there is a Sequel.
See you!
Danionette