No...

Brooha's P.O.V
"Take THAT!" I shouted as I threw a Zap of lighting at her. But it missed her. "Darn!"
"Ha! Missed me again!" She teased. My eye twitched in anger and I began to growl.
"Why you little!" I screamed, till trying to Zap her. She was the speed of light, I'm never going to Defeat her. Then an idea came to mind.
"Come and zap me you Witch!" Spring mocked. I smirked.
"Alright then!" I started, I made copies of myself. "Now I'm sure to get you!"
"I can get all of you at once!" She said, getting her Glitter Pack ready.
"Nu-Uh. You only have three shots to try and find the real Me..." I said with my hands on hips.
"Umm. I-I, I gotta go...!" She started off again.
"Right behind YOU!" I said, starting to zap Continuously.
"AHHH!!" Spring shouted, "WHICH ONE IS THE REAL BROOHA?!"
"Find out!!" I said zapping her. She ran up to a Wall so she stopped.
"End of the Line Dear!" I prepared to shoot her but she got her Glitter Pack. "What?!"
"YOU GOT IT BROOHA!
GLITTER FORCE!
SPARKLE SHOT!"
And actually managed to hit the Real me. Sending us back to the real world. I was head first on the ground and Spring made her way to Lucky. Some kind of Brooha I am...

Ulric's P.O.V
I was punching Peace over and over again but she used her arms as Defence.
"Stop defending yourself!" I said.
"If I don't, I'll die!" She said.
"You won't. Fight me! You Crybaby!" I said ending the fight with the kick, sending her in the air then onto the ground. "Useless! You're useless by yourself. You're just a Crybaby!"
She managed to sit up, and face me.
"Y..You're right. I..I am just a...a Cr...rybaby..." She sobbed.
"Why you agreeing with me?" I asked with crossed arms.
"I..its true, I'm d..defenceless o..on my ow..wn..." She stood uo shakily as she wiped the tears away from her.
"Pah! I can't believe you admit it! A Crybaby like you can't defeat me!" I spat. But my moment got ruined by Peace kicking me.
"I'm a Crybaby that can Defend herself!" She said. I growled. I came up to her and punched her back and forth.
"I'VE HAD IT PEACE!" I jumped and headed her, sending her to the ground but managed to land Feet on the ground. She got her Glitter Pack ready. Oh Shoot.
"I'VE HAD ENOUGH TOO FUZZIE!
GLITTER FORCE!
SPARKLE THUNDER!"
And shot me, sending me head first instead. We teleported back to the Real world. Peace made her way to Lucky and Spring. Pah Friendship.
Makes me Sick.

Brute's P.O.V
"COME HERE YOU FIRE HEAD!" I growled at Sunny, who was keep firing Fireballs at me.
"Not yet you Red Face!" Sunny mocked me. My eye twitched in anger.
"I'VE HAD IT!" I Screamed. I jumped into the air and hit the ground with my bad as hard as I could, making the ground shake. Sunny was flying in the air. I ran and jumped up to Sunny. I got my bat then hit her hard. She screamed as she hit the floor with a loud Bang. I laughed.
"Not so tough no more!" I said, hitting her again.
"I AM!" Sunny shouted. I landed in frot of her.
"HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!" I threatened.
"Alright...
GLITTER FORCE!
SPARKLE FIRE!"
Then fire came straight to my face, I fell to my knees as we were sent back to the Real world. Sunny joint up to Lucky, Spring and Peace.

Emily's P.O.V
Come on Emily, break the Flake! I was kicking so hard then I eventually freed my hand. Yes! I ripped the Flake and got up. I saw Sunny, Spring and Peace.
"Girls!" And I came dashing to them.
"Lucky!" Peace hugged, I hugged back.
"Nice to see you Lucky!" Sunny said, joining up.
"Y-Yeah.. phew, I'm tired..." Spring said, panting but managing to join in. I heard groans of distress. I broke up.
"What's up Lucky?" Sunny asked. They all looked
"My My! What happened?!" Peace said.
"Beauty, Rascal. Stuff..." I said rubbing my arm.
We all ran over to the students, I looked round and saw my Classmates and Teachers. I ran up to them. They were all on the ground with a Purple aura round them. I went up to one, as the girls did the same.
"No! Get up!" I said shaking them. The aura disappeared and they sat up.
"E-Emil-ly?" One of them stuttered out. I grabbed their hands.
"You alright?" I asked them.
"Yes. But Chloe..." They said.
"I know, I need you and the rest of the School back inside..."
"But, what happened to you?" They asked examining my Clothes.
"And you Lily?"
"April?"
"Kelsey?"
"Long story but to cut it short, I'm in a team called the Glitter Force. With Kelsey, Lily, April. And Chloe... And grying to defeat the Bad Guys to get our Chloe back..."
"But she's sadly slowly going against us..." Peace said sadly.
"Right..."
"It's true!" Sunny said, "I look terrible in a Dress!"
"You look nice in that costume though..." One of the Boys said.
Sunny blushed,
"Uhh, umm. Tha-- Wait what?! Don't mess with the Daughter of the Sun!"
"Chill Sunny..." Spring said.
The Students all went into the School.
Thank Goodness.
"Now to deal with you guys..." Spring cracked her knuckles.
The three Minions gulped.

Chloe's P.O.V
I felt as if something was wrong. I stopped.
"Problem?" Rascal asked me.
"Yes... I think Lucky escaped." I said, "I gotta get back there!"
"Alright, let's check..."
We changed course and made way to the School again. In a distance I saw something Pink, Orange, Yellow and Green.
"She escaped... and the other Three are there!" I said.
"Let's go!"
"Right..." I made my way down with Rascal, "Hey Lucky, glad to see you're out... not..."
"Yeah right. I'm ready for Round two!" Emily said, jumping in the air and fighting me.
"I'm with you!" Sunny said, jumping up helping. My eyes widened.
"Us too!" Spring and Peace said, doing the same.
"You wanna fight then?! Fine!" I said. Soon Emily kicked me sending me onto the Ground. "Ouch!" I managed to get up. But Lucky jumped and pinned me on the Ground.
"Beauty!" Rascal said, but Peace and Spring defended him from coming.
"Rascal! Let me go!" I said struggling from Sunny's and Lucky's grip.
"It's over Beauty!" Sunny said.
"It's not!" I raged, and kicked Lucky and Sunny off me. All the Girls flew up before I could kick her. I flew up after her, same with Rascal.
"I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget!" My eyes glowed a Dark Blue and flew back then a little bit higher. I spun round and formed a purple Snowflake. "Bad End Blizzard!" I shouted and a wave of Ice Shards came flying towards Lucky's way.

Rascal's P.O.V
Oh God this isn't good. I've never seen her this Mad before.
I grabbed her hands. "Beauty don't you'll Kill them!"
I turned her round so she looked at me with her Glowing eyes with Anger.
"Let me go Rascal!" She said trying to Break out.
"Don't kill them!"
"I have no choice! They hurt me once, I won't let it happen again!" And suddenly, hit me with a Blast of ice, sending me to the ground. I blacked out.

Chloe's P.O.V
I turned round and saw Rascal on the Floor. My eyes turned back to my Normal eyes and I shot myself on the ground. I ran over to his lifeless body. My hand was on my lips.
"No... I killed h-him..." I cried. The girls flew down too. My breathing was unsteady, I fell to my knees. I cupped Rascal's face and brought him so he was leaning on my chest. "No... P-Please don't g-go..." I held him close.
"B-Beauty?" Rascal stuttered out. I smiled and cried hard.
"Rascal!"
"L-Listen here. I don't th-think I'm gonna m-make it..." He said.
"Wh-What? No!" I said, "Don't say that!" But then I felt something. I looked at my hand, red stains. My eyes widened. No...
"Please d-don't le-eave me..."
"I'm sorry. Good bye my Beauty..." and his hand dropped into mine. I cried a River as I held him close to me.
"No!"
I felt a hand on my sholder, I looked up. It was Lucky.
"L-Lucky?" I said. She knelt down and spread her arms out. I narrowed my eyes and cried more. She made her way to me and hugged me. I hugged back.
"I'm S-So Sor-rry!"

(Author's Note)
*Sniff*
So beautiful. I can't believe I'm crying.
Chloe: Why am I Crying.
Rascal: Why am I dead?
It makes the Story interesting.
Rascal: Will I be Alive?!
Chloe: Will he?!
You gotta wait and see. And soon, I'll make you share a Room.
*Wink Wink*
Both: *Blushes*
Danionette