I'm Beautiful, But I'm Deadly

Rascal's P.O.V
I paced back and forth my room,
What's taking them forever. I know they're girls and all, but it's been six hours or so. I came over to the door and saw the doorknobe turn. There at the entrance was Brooha and someone else.
"Er. Brooha? Who's that?" I pointed at the girl with dark blue hair.
"Who do you think?" Brooha said, presenting the girl.
"Umm, nope." I said.
"You're Girlfriend! Remember? Makeover." She said.
I was still silent. Brooha facepalmed. Then the girl came to me and cupped my cheek, and kissed me on the lips. Then parted.
"It's me. Chloe." She said. Then that name sparked me. I was mentally jumping and I kissed her roughly, making us fall to the floor. Brooha looked flushed and said.
"O-Oh! Uh, I think Ulric and Brute are calling." And dashed out preventing awkwardness. I continued kissing her on the floor. I was on top of her and she was underneath me. After about five minutes, I broke apart.
"Well, someone's glad to see me!" Chloe teased. I laughed.
"Yes I am. I hardly knew who you were!" I said.
"So, how do I look then?" She asked.
"Stunning! And Beautiful!"
"And also, my name has changed. But you can still call me Chloe."
"And that name is..."
"I'm Bad End Beauty! Beautiful. But deadly!" She said, spinning around.
"Well, you really are my Beautiful Blue Rose then. Aren't you." I said. She giggled and nodded. I lifted her chin so she was facing me.
"Why don't we go and test your new strengths and powers to bring a Bad End to this world Hmm?"
"Yes sure. Why not Dear?" She said eagerly. I smiled and we made our way out of the room and into the real world.

April's P.O.V
It's been three whole days and still. No Chloe to be found. We were all getting worried sick.
"Why don't we walk in the park?" I suggested.
"Yeah..." They all said. We left the house and went to the park. When we got there, Emily was running around like an aeroplane. I laughed. Then I chased her.
"I'm gonna get cha Emily!" I teased.
"Ahh!" Emily screamed. The others were laughing. We were all like this but then darkness filled the sky.
"Oh No!" We all said. Two figures filled the sky. One of them was Rascal but the other was a Girl.
"Time for round two Glitter Force." Rascal said.
"We're ready you know Rascal!" Lily said.
"Yeah! And do you have Chloe?!" Kelsey said.
"Well, not technically." He said. Then faced the Girl and got her hand, "Come along Dear, say hello to you're friends."
She floated forward and her face came clear. We all gasped.
"CHLOE?!"
She giggled, "Was Chloe. I'm not Chloe anymore!" Her eyes glowed.
"Wh-What?!" Emily screamed.
"That's right. This is Chloe. My Girlfriend!" Rascal announced.
"And Rascal's my Boyfriend!" Chloe said, "I'm Bad End Beauty!"
"Come on Chloe! Please? Come back?" Lily begged. She landed down onto the ground. Her appearance changed. Her clothes were different and everything!
"I will never come back! I'm staying with my only love!" She announced.
"Please?" Emily teared out.
"Never!"
"Well, you leave us no choice Chloe. Glitter Force. Time for tranformation!" I announced. We all got our Glitter Pack and transformed.
"A Fabulous Shimmer. A Glow In Your Heart. I'm Glitter Lucky!" Emily said.
"When You Mess With Me. You're Playing With Fire. I'm Glitter Sunny!" Kelsey said.
"Puppies And Kittens. The Power Of Love. I'm Glitter Peace!" Lily said.
"A Force Is Strong. As Life Itself. I'm Glitter Spring!" I said. We all joined together.
"Ready girls?" Emily said.
"Shining Bright. Here Comes The Glitter Force!" We all said. When we finished, Chloe was up with Rascal.
"Now they're done." Rascal said.
"It's our turn Glitter Force!" Chloe said.

Chloe's P.O.V
We both got our Bad End books out.
"Well I finally see how boring the Glitter Force is." I said.
"Time to paint the future black." Rascal said. We opened the books and splattered ink on it.
"Let's fight!" Me and Rascal said.

(Author's Note)
Part 2 will be dere soonz. See ya!
Danionette