The Bookworm~1

When riding for 12-13 hours on a cramped plane, it really does have some effect. As soon as the plane came to a complete stop, all of the passengers began to make their exit.

You exited the plane silently, being extra careful so that you don't bump into anyone on the way.

It would probably cause that person to get mad--then that person would cause a scene--then everyone would watch you--and someone might call the police-then--they'll force you back!

Now, you were panicking. Your social anxiety was acting up again. You've never really adored big crowds or the audience, you'd rather stay at home any day.

Slowly, but quickly, you made your way past all the people and continued inside the building. You struggled to ask someone for directions, and you finally received them--from a girl with short brown hair and glasses--to the street your apartment was on. Whilst quickly thanking her, you called out to a taxi and headed to your new home.

---

Since you were originally from Japan, it took a bit longer to read signs than it would've normally taken you if it was in Japanese. But! At least you made it to your apartment alright.

When you arrived in your apartment, you set your luggage by the door and took in your surroundings. The walls were painted a nice shade of (F/C)-which you had specifically asked for-, milk colored carpet, and various furniture. The was basically a penthouse, so there was a lot of furniture.

You had an island in the kitchen, with lots of counter space. Of course, an oven, refrigerator, cabinets, and windows. The sinks were on the island with across from a few oven burners that were indented into the counter-top.

A giant flat screen TV sat in the living room and sat directly in front of your vanilla colored sectional couch. There were also a few end tables, a rug, two symmetrical shelves on opposite sides of the TV, and stereos.

There were about three guest rooms that you needed to redecorate, because they just looked boring. And finally, your bedroom.

You decided to check out your room last, and boy was it worth it. It had a big casement bay window with a love-seat in front of it. It gave you a grand view of Paris! Also in the room was a giant queen sized bed with (F/C) colored throws; a large desk on the opposite side; a big bookshelf, and another flat screen TV that hung off the wall.

This penthouse was definitely worth your money. Sure, you could've went for a triplex penthouse, but then you wouldn't have been able to travel first class in your own private quarters! What? The hot tub was definitely worth it!

Shortly after you finished exploring the rest of the house-dining room, bathroom, indoor hot tub, etc-you decided to take a quick shower.

The restroom was just as grand as the rest of the house. It had beautiful polished blue tile floors and vanilla colored walls with a few tinted windows here and there. Next to the door-about three feet away-was a pedestal sink, and over it was a large oval mirror. There was also Jacuzzi. Also, a separate shower head that came out of the wall and it included a drain hole on the floor to get rid of the water. The shower curtain was an ombre of (F/C) that faded into blue towards the bottom. And on the ceiling, was a small chandelier, completing the special look of the bathroom. You then finished looking around the bathroom, and turned the hot water knob on the Jacuzzi so you could jump in.

Thank goodness it filled up rather quickly.

While you were soaking your aching back, you took a glance at the clock on the wall. "5:13" It read. Meaning you had about two hours until you had to go enroll at you new school. School actually starts around eight, but the principal said that you needed to be there around seven to get all of your paperwork and stuff done.