The Third Wheel

WARNING!!! VERY EXPLICIT, AND HOMOSEXUAL. IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE ONE OR BOTH, PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO THIS CHAPTER.

The Third Wheel

I have two best friends, Carlos and Chance. I love those guys with a passion, as soon as I moved to this town five years ago, those two made it their life goal to make me feel happy. We met in the 8th grade, and boy.. was I glad. Going to high school was going to be even tougher without having any friends.

However, I met them, and it was alright. They made high school bearable, but now, we're not in high school any more. We've finished that, and now we're in college, we're actual men, so it's just a little harder now. And I mean, everything is a little harder. Homework, stress, and especially my sexual draw to Carlos and Chance.

You see, I always felt an electricity of some sort whenever they looked at eachother, and I figured they were doing something without me. I didn't want to overthink it, so I let it go. But as the years went on, I began to notice the sexual innuendos in the jokes they'd tell eachother, and sometimes they'd get a little too touchy.

All of that curiousity skyrocketed when I went to surprise Chance on his birthday at his house. Chance gave me a spare key junior year in highschool. On his birthday, I went to his house and decided I'd wake him up with some breakfast in bed.

I was the surprised one when I saw Carlos on his knees with Chance Junior in his mouth, sucking like there was no tomorrow. I quickly shut the door, I didn't want to be noticed, especially with the boner I was sporting.

After that, everything they did just clicked. Their jokes, their touches, their stares, everything made sense to me. They're fucking, and haven't even told me. Now, I know on my own, but really? They can't even bother to tell their best friend about their little relationship.

I didn't bother them about it, didn't pest them or even question them, I wanted them to tell me on their own accord. I wanted them to trust me enough.

Now it's been two years and they still haven't told me. I know they're still fucking, I catch them many times.

But somehow, deep in my heart, I know it's not the fact that they aren't telling me about their relationship- it's the fact that I'm jealous. I want to be a part of their relationship, like some three way relationship. Hell, I wouldn't even care if it was just sexual, I just want to feel closer to them. I constantly feel like the third wheel. I'm just as attractive as Carlos or Chance, why am I not good enough for them?

Knowing they were fucking behind my back made me wish I could join them, but obviously I wasn't worthy, or maybe I'm just being greedy. Either way, I don't want them to know how I feel.

So now, we're in college, and I know how I feel. I'm not the lust driven sixteen year old I was when I first say them fucking, now I know I want them physically and emotionally. But I can't have them, and I'll deal with that.

I guess today just isn't that day. Now that I'm done talking to myself, I think I'm just going to go study. I have finals next week and everything just feels really stressful right now, I haven't had sex in months, all I can think about is Carlos and Chance.

I decided to go to my dorm, knowing the two would probably be out partying or fucking or something, whatever. I'll be alone, that's all that matters.

However, when I opened the door, I realized I wasn't going to be alone. Once again, I found Carlos and Chance fucking. This time they saw me, because it was kind of hard to avoid seeing me as Chance was directly in front of the door while Carlos was on his knees.