You owe me big

"Luke Hemmings' office this is Ashton speaking how may I help you?"

"Okay and may I ask who is speaking?"

"Oh, Leliana, how good of you to call. I'm afraid Luke is in a meeting at the moment but I'll be sure he gets your message."

"Will do." Ashton scribbled quickly on a piece of paper before hanging up.

"What did she want?" Luke's voice asked startling Ashton.

"Uh, she wanted me to tell you she would be wearing blue to the gala and she hoped you would match her." Ashton said reading from the paper he had been writing on.

Luke walked over and snatched the paper from Ashton.

"You got that from this?" Luke asked sneering down at the four unintelligible words scribbled on the page.

"It says, match ana blue gala." Ashton said.

"Sure it does." Luke said tossing the paper in the trash.

"Are you going with her to this gala?" Ashton asked.

Luke paused and gave Ashton a scrutinized look.

"Come with me." Luke said as he walked into his office.

"Look at this portfolio and tell me what you see." Luke said shoving a file into Ashton's hands.

"I see lots of people." Ashton shrugged.

"Yes, these people are throwing a gala in my name because of the new winter line I just released. Every year a gala in thrown in honor of someone's winter line. It is called the winter gala. For the last three years I have won the honor and Leliana utterly hates it. She always wins the summer gala. I don't put out a line in the summer. I put my 'summer' line out in spring as I don't care much for summer fashions. Leliana knows that she only wins the summer gala because I don't participate. She swears up and down she loves that I win the winter gala and she wins the summer. She is the name in Gucci and I am the name in Versace she wants nothing more than to combine the two so that they are both owned and run together. She has written this proposal to me a dozen times and I have turned her down relentlessly. Last fall she gave up the proposal but has begged me to go to the gala's with her as her date. Every year she tries to convince me and every years she picks blue as her outfit color of choice. Also every year I am forced to find a date to this event in hopes of keeping her at bay."

"Why are you telling me this?" Ashton frowned.

"Are you that dimwitted?" Luke asked raising a brow?

"You have to find me an outfit that you think I'll like and that is not blue. Also I need a date. He needs to be shorter than me and he needs to be dressed to match but not exactly. Understood?" Luke asked.

"Uh, yes." Ashton nodded.

"Oh, one other thing. You are going with me. I need you there in case Leliana doesn't take a hint."

"What am I supposed to do with her?" Ashton frowned.

"Come up with something." Luke snapped.

Ashton nodded before turning to walk away.

"Oh and Braxton?" Luke called not looking up from his papers.

"Yes?" Ashton asked biting his tongue.

"The gala is this weekend. I suggest you have my outfit by the end of today and my date by tomorrow morning. I'd also like a run down of everything about him." Luke then waved a dismissive hand.

-

"Cal, please I need you to do this for me." Ashton begged the raven haired guy.

"No way, Ash. I'm not going with your boss to some gala. You've said yourself he's an ass." Calum shook his head as he took a bite of his soup.