Party party really ?

Kiara P.O.V💍
I raced after Brittney  hearing her thoughts wonder around my brain. I turned left and see her by a ledge debating if she should jump . I turned back into my human form and pulled her back . She fell back on the rock surprised to see me .
Kiara - what's wrong with you Brittney ? Why are you trying to kill yourself ? 😩❤️
Brittney - *gets up * HES SUPPOSE TO BE MY HUSBAND THE PERSON IM SUPPOSED TO LOVE HOW ?
Kiara- Brittney I need you to calm down
Brittney - NO ! I can't it just Kiara help me.
Brittney sits by the edge and I sit next to her and hold her hand .
Kiara - I know it hurts but that's your mate your gonna have to deal with him . I'm not saying you have to now . But you are at one point . Today's your birthday show him the bad side of you 😛💜.
Brittney smirked at Kiara and said tonight all the girls gonna turn up and look sexy .
I grabbed Brittney hand and said deal we turned back into our wolf mood . We heard cracking behind us . We turned and seen Vicky and her friends Lanli and Chantel .  Vicky smirked at us Brittney growled . Vicky Lanli and Chantel turned into humans while we stayed in our wolf form .
Lanli - Kiara how's my baby Marcus ?💍😊
I growled and wanted to jump on her so bad .  Brittney hold me back and said it wasn't worth it .
They all smirked at us and ran back to wherever they came from . I was pissed but I didn't let that ruin Britney's day . We ran back to my parents house and seen Marcus, Brian, John , and Jefferson .
I changed back into my human form and Walked up the stairs. Brittney went to go change so we can go get our nails done with  leema and Zaria😋 . I sat on the staircase as the boys continue to chat .
Marcus came behind me and hugged me
M- Princess you know I don't love her right ? Your my only queen your my mate I only want you Otay ?💖
K- what I say about reading my mind ?😛 but I love you too .
Brittney walked out in some short shorts and a half shirt. It showed off all her curves . I can tell my brother was feeling her 😍😍😭. She smirked and grabbed my hand . I kissed Marcus and gave him a hug. Me and Brittney hopped in her car and went to meet leema and Zaria at the nail shop. Zaria and leema were both wolves and vampires. There parents died in a horrible battle between the Vettori
And Wolf Pack . We all meet up and got our nails done . I text Sharion and asked her where was she. She text back saying she was getting her dress and she'll meet us in the house . We finished our nails and headed home getting ready for Brittney birthday bash 😋😋😋❤️.
Drama next chapter
|KEETOOBOMB😻🌟|