Epilogue

Third Person

*3 years later*

She sat in the back corner, a tight little black dress adorning her curvy body.

Bodies grinding against each other, watching the scenes as they happened.

She watched a posse of girls, making their way into the club, no one giving any attention towards them.

Soon, though, she steps up, and all the men in the club turn their attention to her.

She smirks, taking pride from the catcalls, her confidence boosting as she made little to no effort to sway her hips, walking towards the bar.

The bartender hands her the usual; kamikaze on the rocks. This isn't the first time she's been here, no, she's been here every month. After all; the legacy must go on, right? It will always go on.

She will never forget him, though she refuses to speak of his name, his beautiful long locks, and the way he had slowly spoke, she will keep her promise. Never will she fall in love. He was her first love and he will always be her last. She'll keep her walls up high, no one will ever break them. No one will get through them.

She sits down on the bar stool, slowly sipping her drink. Savouring the alcohol on her tongue, she licks her lips.

The seat next to her, once empty, now a person sitting there. She ignores him for a little while. She waits for him to make the first move. That way, she has her reason to kill him. Playing with the devil will only get you burned.

With her eye on him, he's now hers. He's now sold himself.

"You 'ere alone?" The guy asks her.

She turns to look at him, pulling his chin to look at her.

She slowly leans in, her lips nearing his ear.

"Tell me, darling. Are you looking for love, or are you looking for a good fuck?" He licks his lips at her, thinking he had found an easy one.

But oh, wasn't he wrong.

Cause little did he know, he would die that night.

The End

Dedications up next >>