Chapter 7

(Edited)

Can I get a 'daddy' for a sorta early update?

Raisa's POV

"Stop... Please" I cried.

He soon chuckled and held my hands above my head using his left hand and caressing my check with his other hand.

"Darling, we are only having fun" Des laughed and I began crying out in fear.

He soon trails his right hand down to my shirt slowly lifting it, to reveal skin.

"Stop touching me!" I yell and try to pry myself out of his grip.

"Stop moving, you little-" he was soon cut off by a gunshot.

*POW*

I wake up, covered in sweat and wince, as I lift my hand up. I turn on the light next to me, and look at my arms.

They're both bruised, very badly.

I get up and open the door, which surprisingly wasn't locked from last night, heading for the stairs.

I reach the stairs and carefully hop down, since my ankle still hurts, only a little though.

I reach the last step, and head for the kitchen.

I turn the light on in the kitchen and look at the time on the microwave.

4:20 (A/N blaze it) am.

I open the fridge very quickly and grab a bottle of water.

"What are you doing awake?" Harry says, sounding more like a statement, rather than a question.

I jump and nearly drop my bottle of water.

I open my mouth to try and speak, but I can't. I'm afraid I will say the wrong things again.

He sighed and then darted his eyes to my arms.

I quickly ran past him and went back upstairs, into the same room I've become familiar with.

I shut the door and lock it (which was a stupid idea cause he has a key), and jump in the bed and pretend to sleep.

After what feels like hours, I hear the door click, and hear the door squeak open, then squeak back closed.

I try not to make any movement and just breathe at a natural pattern.

"I know you're awake." Harry begins speaking.

I remove my face from it's hiding spot in the covers and look up to Harry standing in front of the bed.

"I.. I wanted to apologise about earlier.." He trails off, his eyes staring at the purple bruises on my arms, illuminated by only the lamp on the night stand.

"We actually have to leave somewhere tomorrow, for business purposes... And I would think that you wouldn't want to be trapped in this house all day, so you're coming with us." Harry spoke again.

"Are you going to kill anyone?" I asked, first question that came to my mind.

"I can't promise whether or not that will happen." he answered.

He starts to walk back to the door, but I begin speaking.

"Harry?" I question.

"Yes?"

"Goodnight" I say, hoping it also counts as an apology.

"Goodnight, Raisa." He says, and walks out of the room.

----------

I ship it already