Chapter 18

(Raisa's outfit above!! Don't judge I picked it out of my closet it looks better when I wear it lol. Plus the lighting makes it look like the colours don't match, but they do, trust me. I drown in Hollister Co., A&F, and Sperry's they're like the best 😂 anyways continue on.)

Harry

I've been trying to figure out who killed her family, and nothing leads up. It's making me frustrated to see her so upset and I never thought someone's despair would effect me so much. It's overwhelming to know that she could be made happy, and I feel like I'm not trying hard enough.

Never have I ever thought I would try to make someone happy.

I'm used to people under me, writhing to get out of my hold, only for blood to be shed and poured. I could go for a kill right now, it's my drug when ever stress over takes me, or whenever someone tries to get slick with me.

The boys have been acting weird lately, Zayn especially.

He's been trying to get Raisa to smile, only for him to fail, which makes him upset. He's so used to girl just smiling by looking at him, so I would expect him to be irritated or annoyed. 

I make my way downstairs, and to my surprise, Raisa is not in her room, but actually making an effort to eat something.

Zayn comes up to me, and whispers in my ear. "I got her to eat mate, I actually got her to eat!" He quietly exclaims.

Though she's eating quite slowly, she's actually eating. That makes me smile.

"Good for you mate" I quietly chuckle.

I walk over to Raisa, sitting in front of her, leaning on the table with my elbows used for support.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, partially hoping that it wasn't a stupid question, in which it probably was.

She stops to swallow her food, before speaking.

"Fine, I guess." She says lowly, sounding like a sigh being let out.

"I'm trying to figure this mess out, you know?" I say.

"You don't have to, though." She says, her voice raspy.

"But I actually do have to. Seeing you this upset is upsetting and I think this deserves some justice, which would probably make you feel better." I say.

A smile finds it's way to her lips, but it doesn't reach her eyes.

"Can I go back to, uh.. My house?" She asks.

I frown. "Why?" I ask.

"Only for my phone.. I have no other reason to be there.. Everything else is paid off I just need my phone, and oh shit the bill.." She rambles.

"I figured you had a phone, so I covered the bill for six months. If you want to go back and get it, you can. When?" I ask.

"Is today okay?" She asks.

"Sure. What time?" I ask.

"Whenever you have time." She says, almost as if she were being polite. She was.

"I have a lot of time on my hands right about now. We can go now, if you'd like?" I say.

"Ok, let me grab my shoes." She says.

Surprisingly, she was already dressed up. Skinny blue khakis, a burgundy shirt, and a cozy blue, burgundy, and white sweater. Looks like Zayn or one of the boys took her shopping.

I follow behind, grabbing my brown boots, matching with my trench coat.

She puts on her navy blue Sperry's and looked at me.