Chapter 6

(Edited)

Can I get a hooyah for a one day early update 😂😂😂

Raisa

After 30 minutes of being in this room, I've gotten bored, annoyed, and hungry. I also need to pee.

I pick myself up from the bed, and walk out of the room.

I roam through the halls, searching for what looks like a bathroom.

There it is!

I peep through the door, and see a bathroom. Thank goodness.

I do my business, wipe & flush.

I wash my hands, and exit the lavatory (bathroom lol).

As I am walking in the hallway, to head downstairs, I notice that there are no sounds or movements..

Am I home alone?

Are they stupid or something?

I quickly run downstairs, and look around, seeing that there is literally no one here.

I grab someone's shoes, and dart for the front door.

I put the shoes on, and open the door.

It wasn't even locked! Wait.. It wasn't locked. This seems too good to be true.

I slowly back away from the door, and take the shoes off.

I run up the stairs once again, and hear someone speak, sounding like a "smart girl."

I dart to the room and shut it behind me, soon hearing footsteps.

I pick at my nails while sitting at the bed, waiting for the person trailing behind me to walk in.

Soon after, Harry walks in.

"So you knew not to escape?" He asked.

"No, I knew it was too good to be true" I replied, and he laughed.

"Smart, but just so you know you're not leaving here for quite a while." He said, and I scoffed.

"Says who?" I say getting up.

"Me, and what I say goes. We wouldn't want your brother getting hurt, now do we?" he chuckled.

"You wouldn't dare fucking touch my brother" I seethed, and stepped closer, now that I was basically in his face.

"Darling, you know who I am, don't you?" He bitterly laughed.

"I know that you're a bitch, and that you wouldn't touch my brother, because he knows just as much as I do." I smirked.

"Anyways, you remember Des don't you? Your beloved fath-" I was cut off once I was pushed to a wall.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING OF MY FATHER, YOU FUCKING BITCH" he yelled, and I screamed in pain, as he dug his nails into my wrists, which were pinned above me.

"Yes, and I guess you didn't either" I laughed, -mentally crying in pain- as he threw me onto the floor, walked out, and I heard a click, seeming that he locked the door.

This is going to be complete hell.

---------------

If you're confused I'll probably put some clarity in the next chapter.