She moved a bit away from me as I noticed her face changed from curiosity to sadness as she looked away.

"You shouldn't have to change yourself for someone..." she swallowed hard and I could tell she was fighting back tears which confused me even more and then I realized she thought I had met someone.

"I mean I get that you.."

"Mia, I don't have anyone in my life. I just felt like that was long overdue , one of the WWE hairstylists did it."

I didn't get why she was getting so upset about me having my hair trimmed.

I sighed as I saw the tears running down her face as she turned to face me.

"I don't want anyone else in my life.."

"You should though Roman.. I'm .. this isn't what you need in your life..."

"Mia , I don't want anyone else "

I repeated and grazed my thumb over her cheek I didn't get why it upset her so much as she left me for him and then I remembered him and removed my hand.

"Where's your... where's he?" I hesitantly asked afraid of the answer.

She looked away, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have come here I have to go.." she got out of the car and I immediately regretted asking but I needed to know if she had left him or if he was somewhere waiting for her or if he even knew she was with me, which I'm sure he didn't.

She was wearing the engagement ring ...

Why?

"Mia please..." I ran after her as she had made her way to the end of the parking lot which made me wonder how she even got here.

She ignored me and I saw her getting into a cab and disappear into the night.

"Roman what are you..." I saw the shocked look on Nikki's face as I stood outside her beach house.

"Save it!" I walked in without bothering to wait and I heard the door shut.

"She isn't here Roman I don't know..."

" I saw her last night... She came to the arena and I saw her!"

"What?" The surprise was evident so I knew she didn't know she was back.

"You are going to tell..."

"Daddy?" I saw Lucy walk out of the bedroom and I was confused as to why she was here.

"Seth had an appointment with a physician here so John and I are babysitting"

She smiled at Lucy.

"Hey Luc... " I pulled her into a tight hug even though I had just seen her on Saturday.

"Daddy why is this man with Aunty Mi? "

I glanced down as she pointed to Nikki's laptop which had an old picture of Aaron and Mia being spotted together and Nikki immediately closed it .