Axel Blaze x Kuudere OC- Do You Really Love Me?

(Gouenji Shuuya)

This is a request from HolyEmpressKira
I tried my best with the kuudere OC, sorry if it wasn't like you imagined...

And Sorry for the long wait, hope you like it✌🏾️💫💎

-------------------------
Axel's POV

I was walking from the park with Kira, my girlfriend. We were just talking about random things, like school life, soccer, all the boring stuff basically.

"Oh, i forgot to tell you that i have soccer practice tomorrow", i said to her softly.

She sighed then said, "Axel, tomorrow we where meant to he hanging out together all day. And now your blowing me off again..... for soccer?..."

Tears started forming in her eyes, "y/n, i wish i could move the date for practice, but i can't. I know it was our special hangout day tomorrow, but i have soccer. I swear next time, okay?"

Kira nodded her head. I wiped away her tears. I felt bad for her, but it's not my fault. I have to go soccer.

"Thanks for taking me home", Kira said before going in.

Kira's POV

When i got home i thought to myself:

'Why is he always shutting me down for soccer? He should be putting me first. I know he loves soccer, but he does it so much that i barely get to see him anymore...
Does he even love me anymore?'

I flicked my head, 'stop thinking poop. Of course he loves you!'

It was like i was having an argument between my bad and good consciouses.

"You should dump the guy anyway, he's probably just dating you for your looks", the bad side of me said.

"No! He loves you. You know he does. And if you love him too, you would trust him", the good side of me said.

"Nope, dump him. He don't deserve you."

"Stay with him, or you might break his heart, and even yours.... So stay with him ignore that she devil."

I looked towards the ground.
'Axel loves me, Axel loves me.'

I put my bag in my bedroom and went downstairs to help my parents with the cooking.

~~~~~ the next day ~~~~~

I went to Axel's soccer practise. He waved at me and i waved back. I'm glad that he's playing soccer, but upset. This could've been the first time we hang out together alone.

After the practise Axel walked towards me.

"How did i do?", he asked.

"Why should i say? Isn't that the coaches job?", i said calmly remaining my same relaxed face.

"But i want to here from my girlfriend", he said taking my hand.

I could feel myself fan-girling over his action. And i could feel myself starting to blush. I hid it the best i could. After all, showing off your feelings or emotions make me look weak.

"I think you did fine", i said calmly.

Axel then dragged me away from the soccer field.

"Axel where are you taking me?", i demanded.

He stayed silent. I rolled my eyes,"tell me now or I'm going home."

He then stopped. Then carried on going.
Then stopped again.
"Here we are", Axel said.

He brought me to a huge flower orchard.

"Kira, i wanted to ask you a question...
Do you really love me?"

My breathing hitched at his question.

"Yes, thats why i'm dating you. Thats why i said yes when you asked me out. The real question is: do you really love me?"

"Of course i do, it's just that all the time i try to be romantic or kind in any way, you don't show any signs of being flattered or at least liking it..."

"Well, maybe it's because you keep on shutting me out just to go play soccer.
Do you ever wonder how that makes me feel?", i started crying.

"Your crying? But you never cry..."

"Well i am now..."

Axel pulled me into a hug. I broke down on his shoulder. He rubbed my back, and sweetly whispered in my ear, "Kira, i love you with all my heart. I'm glad that your crying. You never show your emotions, it's what making you feel so bad."

"I'm sorry, i thought hiding my emotions was a way to show everyone that i wasn't weak."

"Well it isn't. Being weak is when you are not able to show everyone what really makes you, you. Your strong in every way. You don't need to hide your emotions to prove it", he wiped away my tears.

"And i'll find time for just us. Like now...", brought me to a picnic under a cherry blossom tree.

I covered my mouth and started crying all over again," it's beautiful! Thank you Axel!"

I kissed him, showing all of my love for him.

After a few seconds we pulled away, and started eating, i smiled a lot. I never felt so relaxed in my life.

He then gave me a flower kissed my cheek and hugged me. From there we talked and laughed.

Now i know, I love Axel.

And Axel loves me.