Xavier Foster x Reader- My Fallen Star

(Kiyama Hiroto)

------------------
I am y/n. Y/n Greenway. I'm an orphan in Sun Garden. Father wanted me to do this project. I agreed I didn't want to let him down. I did the tryouts, and I'm incredibly powerful at soccer, so I got placed in the Genises team. The master rank team. I'm still normal, like all girls. I have a crush... Xavier Foster.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Y/n POV

I was training with the team. It was really tiring, our captain pushed us to our limits.

Xavier, or should I say Xene, was doing some private training with me.

"Come on Starlight, you have to get this move right. We have to make Father proud and beat those humans", Xene said pressuring me.

Damn. I thought. Why did every team had to fail against Raimon, I didn't had to complete this shot till next week...

"STARLIGHT!", Xene shouted.

"Wha-" Xene shook his head,
"Come on. Lets go inside."

He called in the team and we went in for dinner. I took a quick shower and got changed. On my way to dinner, I met up with my twin brother, Jordan.
"How did practice go?"

"Terribly", I answered.

"And why's that", he said.

"Because...", Jordan gave me his annoying 'tell me or else' face,"Fine. Because Xene has been pushing me so hard. It hurts to see that he wants to make father proud, but doesn't mind about anybody else."

"See sis, life isn't fair. Not everybody will get what they want. These are the things we need to deal with. Take your mind off of Xavier. Because you'll still be amazing without him."

"Thanks bro." I hugged Jordan. He always knew what to say. We finally arrived at the dinner hall. I sat next to my friend Isabelle, or in this case, Bellatrix.

"Hey y/n"

"Hey Isabelle"

"Hmm. You seem under the weather. Whats up gurl?"

"BT", I told her.

"Ahhhh. Of course.", Isabelle said.

BT was code talk for 'Boy Trouble'. Since many of my friends where boys, and most of the girls here are gossips, we had to code it. For safety and reputation.

"Heyo", Claude greeted.
"Hey Claude", Isabelle and I said at the same time. Bryce came in with a simple head nod for a greeting.

"So you girls training hard?", Claude started.

"Yep", Isabelle said.

"Jeez, what is up with, training. Training this and training that. Seriously?", I said clearly annoyed.

"I agree with y/n. Stop asking everybody about their training", Bryce said.

"Hay! Nobody invited you to this conversation!", Claude shot back getting angry.

"Well I invited myself tulip head", Bryce said still keeping his cool.

"Why do you always pick on me, Bryce, unless you have a crush on me...Ice princess." Claude smirked.

"I'm I guy tulip. So your basically calling yourself gay" Bryce said calmly.
Claude's face was growing red with anger.

"You take that back!" Claude said pointing his index finger at him

"Na, you can keep it", Bryce said crossing his arms.

And that's when the name calling begun.

"Seriously, these guys can't stop arguing for five minutes", Isabelle said to me.

"Well that Bryce and Claude for ya!"

As we started laughing I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. Must've been my brother. He is so over protective.

Xavier's POV

I was staring at y/n. I didn't like the fact that she was sitting with Bryce and Claude. After all, Claude knows the way to a girl's heart, and Bryce has that cold attitude that girls find attractive. I myself has some admirers but, I don't want any of them. I want her. Y/n.

"Dude", Jordan said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Huh... err, yeah", I said surprised.

"If you want to sit with y/n so badly, then let's go."

"A-all right", I walled with jordan to the girl's table. Luckily they finished their lunch already. I threw my lunch away since I wasn't hungry anymore.

"Hey Xavier! Jordan!", Isabelle greeted excitedly.

"Hey Isabelle, everyone."

"Hey guys", Jordan said after.

It was quite awkward, since Isabelle and I used to go out. She wasn't my type after all.

"So...Xavier, what brings you here?" She asked.

"Well I saw you guys laughing and I was wondering what was so funny."

"Oh, it was Claude and Bryce" y/n said sweetly.

"Arguing?" I questioned her. Y/n nodded. "The usual."

We all laughed at her line, all accepted Claude and Bryce.

"That's not even funny", Claude said rolling his eyes.

"Oh it's pretty funny", Jordan said.

We got told by Father to go to bed. So we did. Y/n and I were talking and joking around while I was walking with her to her room.

"Hey, y/n" I said.

"Yeah Xavier?"

"Sorry about training, I just wanted to please Father, but I suppose I forgot that I was hurting you in the process."

"Its alright Xavier." She kissed me on the cheek. And I was starting to blush, very badly. "I forgive you."
With that she went inside of her room.

Wow. I thought. I put my hand on my cheek. I've got to confess soon.

Normal POV

Y/n was awake in bed.
"Two A.M.?"
She quietly got out of bed, put on her slippers and left her room. As she arrived outside, she laid on the grass and looked at the stars above. Admiring them.

"What are you doing out here?" A familiar voice to her asked. Y/n turned around and noticed that it was Xavier.
"What are you doing out here?", she repeated exaggerating 'you'.

"I saw you out here and was wondering if you were ok..."

"Well in that case", y/n answered, "I'm fine. And I was looking at the stars."

Xavier lied down next to her.
"The stars are so eye-catching and beautiful"

"I know someone else who way more eye-catching and beautiful..."
Xavier mumbled.

"And who might that be...Xene?" She said while sitting up, her e/c eyes glistening in the moonlight.

" You, Starlight."
Y/n blushed at the answer.
"It always has been you. Your my starlight, y/n." He said while sitting up.

Y/n kissed Xavier on the lips, and Xavier gladly kissed back.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Definitely"

And the couple kissed again, longer and more passionate than before.

I finally found my fallen star.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extended Ending

"Remind me, why we're doing this?", Claude asked annoyed and tierd.

"Because, now sis has a boyfriend, and I gotta stop them before they do anything irrelevant", Jordan said keeping his focus.

"Well next time call Bryce, this bush is giving me a rash." Claude started scratching himself frantically.
He looked around and found a stick.
"Sweet", he said as he used it as a back scratcher.

Jordan sweatdroped and carried on with his 'mission'.