Shawn Frost x OC- Winter Confessions

This is a request from Yuki_Yatogami
Sorry for the wait
Note: Aiden Frost is alive in this scenario.
Enjoy!☄🌟

---------------------
Yuki's POV

I was walking home from school with my best friend, Shawn Frost. I kinda have a crush on him...but I'm not gonna confess to him, if i do it might break our friendship. He's a friend that is not worth losing.

As we walked home we talked about random things like we always do until he asked me a random question,"Hey, Yuki, do you have a crush?"

"What the...? What type of question is that?"

"Well you are my best friend, and best friends share secrets..."

Ouch. I just got friend zoned. Now that really hurt my feelings.

"Fine", i was gonna tell him but not everything,"i do have a crush, he's sweet, caring and always looks out for me. I know him very well, but I'm afraid he might not like me like that..."

"Oh", was all he said. He then looked if to the side as if he was upset. But I doubt it.

Shawn's POV

I was upset, i mean i do have a crush on Yuki. But for her to go into that much detail, this guy might be a really good guy for her...

Well, if she's happy, i'm happy.

"Hey Shawn, you ok?"

I snapped out if my thoughts,"Yeah, I'm fine. This guy must be really good for you"

I tried to sound like i was really enthusiastic about her going out with this guy, but I wasn't,"Do i know him by any chance?"

I saw her use her thinking face, she looks so cute when she uses it...

"Yeah you do actually, I'll say you know him the best, even better than me!"

After she said her words i thought really hard. Who do we both know, that i know better, really well?

Yuki's POV

I knew Shawn would have a hard time figuring out who it was. Hopefully he just doesn't realise that it's him...

But then again there is a really low chance of that happening. Shawn accompanied me home i thanked him like I normally do, and went inside.

Also, while we where walking home, he asked me if i would like to play soccer with him tomorrow, of course I said yes. I can't wait

Shawn's POV

I was walking home by myself after i had dropped Yuki off at her house. I asked her if she would like to play soccer with me, thankfully she said yes. My plan is to confess to her tomorrow, hopefully she'll accept me, and not this 'crush' of hers...

------The Next Day-----

Shawn's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing at 8:30 am. I got up and ready to meet Yuki at the park.

As I went downstairs, i noticed that Aiden, my twin brother, was already eating breakfast.

"Aiden? What are you doing up so early?"

"Eating. Isn't it obvious?", he took another bite out of his toast, "plus aunt Winter said that i had to go park with you."

I let the words sink into me, "what?"
I'm okay with Aiden coming, but not today...
I was meant to confess to Yuki today...

"Geez Shawn i said: aunt Winter said that i had to go park with you!"

I nodded and went to get my trainers. Aiden then wore his, and we left.

Yuki's POV

I got up at 8:45 am, and got ready. It was 8:55 now, i had my breakfast and left my house.

I walked to the park, and arrived there by 9:15.
I hope I haven't kept him waiting for too long, I thought.
As i got closer to the park, i saw a figure leaning on a tree. It was Shawn.
And I saw another figure, it was... Aiden?

"Hey Shawn your friend's here", Aiden said a little pissed.

"Hey Yuki, sorry about my brother, i had to take him with me..."

"It's okay Shawn, and hi Aiden!"

Shawn's POV

She smiled sweetly, thats a smile she never gave to me before. I thought as hard as I could about what she said before, and realised that Aiden is her crush.
This can't be, not my brother...

Aiden dropped the soccer ball from his hands," lets play."

"Your on!", Yuki said before running after him. She was smiling and laughing so much, I decided to join them.

"Hey Yuki, look at what i can do!", Aiden did his special shot, Eternal Blizzard.

Yuki clapped while smiling, i blushed a bit.

"Well done Aiden! That was amazing!"

Aiden then started talking about how the shot works and Yuki was giggling the whole way through.

"I can't take this anymore!", i shouted.

I did this so i can confess to Yuki, not so Aiden can get her to fall in love with him even more.

They looked at me strangely, i grabbed Yuki's hand and pulled her closer to me,"Yuki, I invited you here because i wanted to confess, i like you Yuki. I like you a lot. And I'm asking for you to be my girlfriend. That's if you are okay with it."

Are noses where almost touching at this point. I was looking deeply into her eyes.

"I like you too Shawn, and i would love to be your girlfriend."

I smiled, Yuki does like me back. I kissed her lips. We pulled away after about 10 seconds.

"Let's ditch this place", she said while taking hold of my hand. I smiled, and walked away from Aiden with her.

Normal POV

"What the heck just happened?", Aiden said while scratching his head.

"Seems like Shawn finally got Yuki. But he has a long way to go if he wanna catch up with me", Aiden smirked picked up the soccer ball, and went back home.