Bryce Whitingale x Reader x Claude Beacons- Our Love Triangle

(Suzono Fusuuke x Reader x Nagumo Haruya)

--------------------
I'm y/n l/n, I'm an orphan at sun garden, i just got placed here when i was about five years old. My parents went missing all of a sudden, and since then i never had any contact with them. Sun Garden is going great for me, i have a best friend, Isabella Trick, and close friends. Only problem is, i have a crush on two of them.
And they're names are Claude and Bryce...
----------------------------

Y/n's POV

I was walking around the orphanage, I decided to take a stroll just to calm myself from all this Alius Academy drama. And if your wondering, i was placed in Gemini Storm, it may be the weakest team but i don't really care. If I'm pleasing Father, then everything is fine.

As i walked round a corner leaving Sun Garden, i hear 2 voices, they sounded like they where arguing to each other. I knew straight away who they where. They are pretty much the only people who don't get along with each other at the orphanage.

Bryce Whitingale and Claude Beacons.

I went up to them, to see what the drama was all about," hey guys whats up?"

"Y/n! Great timing, tell Bryce that I'm not a tulip head!" Claude shouted first, no surprise there, he loses his temper over anything, yesterday, it was because he couldn't find his pen.

"Not until you tell Tulip to stop calling me an Ice Princess", Bryce said cooly.
This guy rarely shouts, or does anything out of his comfort zone. He may argue a lot but he knows how to control his anger, unlike Claude...

"No! If you really are my friend you would do what i told you to do!", Claude said practically shouting in my face.

"Well if you're really my friend you would've already told him to shut up", Bryce said closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

"Well she's not! So HA!", Claude stuck out his tongue.

"It doesn't look like she's yours either"

"Guys! I'm both of your friends! Now stop arguing or I'm neither of your friends!"

The boys looked at me surprised, i hope that got to them.

"Sorry y/n", they said at the same time.

"It's okay. Come on, lets just go back."
I started walking ahead of them, i know they'll follow, this isn't the first time i did this.

Claude's POV

Bryce and i followed y/n, i felt bad, but its not my fault ice princess can't stop picking on me for once. I looked over my to where Bryce was walking, he was staring at y/n.

"Hey princess, quit staring at y/n your never gonna get her. So why drool over her?" I didn't like the fact that he was staring at my crush, my girl. And because of that, something bad is coming his way...

Bryce's POV

I looked at Tulip. Yeah i was staring at y/n, so what? It's not like he's gonna get her either. Not before me anyway.

"That's because i have the right to, what? You jealous? Aww is tulip head jealous that he might lose y/n to me?"

Both of us have a crush on y/n, but I'm letting him know, I'm not going down without a fight. We had to whisper or she'd here us, it's a good thing that she's a fast walker and is already way ahead of us.