Broadcasting With Blake

•Y/N's Point if View•

He pulled his phone out if his pocket and opened an app called "YouNow". He clicked the "Go Live" Button and smirked. You laughed and just sat there waiting, he grabbed a blanket and sat rightnext to you. 

"So..." you said. "What are we doing?" he looked at the screen and said, "Guys, this is Y/N" you noticed comments on the screen.

OMG She is so pretty!

shes beautiful!

"Hi guys!" You laughed and waved at the screen. 

"So, if you were here for my last few broadcast then you may know a little about Y/N" you looked over at him confused. He smirked amd continued talking,

"I promised you all that I would play a game with people I guest, so hop on in yhe guest que and lets get started." He leaned forward and clicked on a camera with a smiley face. Many peoples faces popped up and he scrolled through and clicked a random person, "blakesbooty". 

The screen split in half and another persons face showed up on the other half. 

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!" The girl said, she was crying. 

"Hello? Is everything okay?" Blake said. 

"Yes, can I say something?" She responded, she was hyproventilating. Blake nodded and she continued, "Y/N you are so lucky to have Blake, please treat him right." Blake was blushing. 

"Of course..." You said. She smiled and you grabbed Blakes hand. 

"So, whats your dare?" Blake asked the girl. 

"I dare Blake to post the 7th picture in his camera roll on instagram!" His eyes got wide and you laughed. 

"Uhhh, do I have too?" He said, he was acting weird. He had just recently gotten a new phone so what could he be hiding. You nodded and he pulled you closer to him. He showed you the picture, it was of a conversation between a friend and him, about you.

Blake: yeah dude shes so pretty, i wish she was mine

Kyle: whats her name? Y/N? 

Blake: yeah, i hope we end up together

You finished reading the messages then looked up at him and smirked. 

"Fiiiine, but only for you guys... And Y/N." He said, going over to Instagram. He focused on his phone and you read the comments that were in the broadcast. 

Who is she? Is she that Y/N girl?

Why is she here? 

Blake is way to hot for a hoe like you

You shoke your head and ignored it, you knew you were gonna get hate. You both guested a few more people until Blake said,

"Okay, one more person and then Y/N and I will get off." he scrolled through and clicked on a random person. She was really pretty, well done make up and a nice body. She smiled showing off her beautiful teeth, but Blake stayed focused on you. 

"Whats uppp?" He said, she shrugged and replied, "I have a good dare, a great dare actually." 

"And what would that be?" Blake questioned, wiggling his eye brows. She smirked slightly and looked directly at the camera. 

"I dare you two to make out" she smirked, you felt that one coming. Blake whispered, 

"We dont have to if it makes you too uncomfortable" 

You looked down and thought about it. You wanted to but it would be weird with 2,000 people watching. You were both standing there awkwardly. He was watching you, so you watched the camera. 

OMG DO IT PLZ 

I think i might just die

JUST DO IT

People were spamming the comments. You just laughed and looked over at Blake. He was watchig the screen too, you turned his face towards you and smiled. He pulled you closer to him and smiled, he whispered, 

"Y/N,  I love you princess." 

And before you could respond he crashed his lips into yours. His hands lingerd around your waist as you both moved in sync. It was amazing, it felt right. You smiled through the kiss and he pulled away. The comments were going absolutley nuts, you walked closer to the screen to read them, 

i tHINK I JUST pEED 

ER MAH GERSH 

I GOT THE BEST OF SCREENSHOT

You laughed and felt Blakes arms wrap around your waist. 

"Alright guys... I think I am gonna get off now..." You stood there silently. He was so sweet to his fans, how he said he loved them all and that he would be there for them. He ended the broadcast picked up his phone throwing it on the bed. You both stood there, face to face. He smiled until you heard your phone ring. 

"Hello?" You said, Blake kept his arms around you. 

" Hello sweetie, I have news." It was Mom.

I love cliff hangers... 😂 BTW IM SO CLOSE TO 200 READS WTF? okay but seriously i love you all. Also im working on another book... "A Walk In Wonderland" its aslo about Mr. Blake Gray. hes a goof ball lmao. okay well i love you guuuys. imma update as much as possible  because i have an ideeeeaaa! okay sorry im annoying bye 😊💕