Umbrellas and Blue Eyes

It was a lazy quiet Saturday, You woke up to a knock at the door, so you rolled over and checked your looks. You nodded, you instantly knew you needed a shower. 

"WHOS THERE" you yelled. You opened the door to your mom standing there. 

"Good morning," she said excitedly, "Some kid rang our door bell asking if you were busy." 

You looked at the clock. 9:00  it read. You nodded again and grabbed your clothes, then walked into your shower. Turning on the water you checked your phone. 

"bllakeegray" and "evewhiles" followed you on Instagram.

You sent a text to Eve asking if she rang the doorbell, she responded no. You just shrugged and set your phone down. You showered and got dressed, changing into shorts instead of jeans, put on some light makeup and put your hair in a messy bun. 

You drifted down the stairs and sat at the counter, noticing a note with your name on it. 

Y/N, Hey it's Blake, I  was wondering if you wanted to get to know each other. Come by my house if you want, and we can get some ice cream. 

-Blake :)

Smiling you decided to eat a light breakfast of fruit and yogurt and then you sent a text to Eve. 

Y/N- Hey! Was wandering if you knew a kid named Blake?

Eve- Yeah, my neighbor, why?

Y/N- Idk, I met him yesterday and he already wants to hang out...

Eve- Oh, sounds like a date to me

Y/N- We just met, and we are only getting ice cream.

Eve- It's just the two of you? Right?

Y/N- Yeah, but it's not a date....

Eve- Whatever, don't have to much fun

You rolled your eyes and smirked. Eve acted as if you two had known each other for years, but you just went with it. Your mom walked into the kitchen and smiled opening the fridge, she grabbed a bagel and stood at the counter right across from you. 

"Hi sweetie," she said, "Did you read this note?" She held it up and smiled. You nodded and she did that funny thing with her eyebrows. You both laugh and she asked about Blake. You figured she was going to find out eventually so you just to her. 

"Some guy who lives on our street, we met yesterday." You looked down at your food hoping she wouldn't ask questions, but of course she did. 

"So, is the some kinda date?" She giggled, you hated when she did that but you knew she was just watching over you. 

"Mom, we just met." You realized that came out a little more rude that you intended. You looked up at her and instantly looked back down. It was silent for a moment when your mom eventually spoke up, 

"Just stay out if trouble." She smiled a pat your arm, then walked up the stairs. You felt kinda bad for trying to leave your mom out, but you didn't like when she would get overly excited over guys you met. You shrugged it off and decided to go to Blakes. You called Moon and walked out onto your front porch. Moon trailed along in front of you and would stop every once in a while sniffing trees and fire hydrants. You stopped at a house the had "The Gray Family"  written on the mail box. You went up to the doorstep and rang the doorbell. You stood there and waited until someone opened the door, it was just who you were waiting for, Blake. He smiled and said,