The Walk Home

It had been a long day at school, as you rest your head on the front bus seat. You sat peacefully to yourself when you felt something hit the back of your head. You saw a pencil eraser land next to you on your seat, and roll on to the bus floor. You turned your head to see a bunch of guys giggling and throwing things around. You had just moved into the neighborhood, and you could already tell how much you were going to hate it. 

The bus pulled up to your stop and you carefully stood up and stepped off the bus, politely thanking the bus driver for the ride home. Watch your feet as you walk you noticed someone come up next to you. You turned your head to see a blonde boy with his hair swooping down slightly above his eyes, which were an ocean blue. 

"Hi, I know you don't know me, but I wanted to apologize for hitting you with my eraser." he looked down and scratched the back of his neck.

"It's okay" you laughed, rolling your eyes and smirking. He was kinda cute, and seemed really nice. 

"My names Blake, I think I am your neighbor." He looked over at you and smiled, he ran his fingers through his hair. 

"I am Y/N, I moved in a couple months ago." 

"Nice, I think I have seen you out with your dog before." he chuckled. 

As both of you continued walking you learned how he is a few houses down from yours. You stopped at your driveway and said,

"So, this is my house..." you gestured towards your front door.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then, it was cooling meeting you Y/N" he waved and walk down to his house.

You opened your front door and your dog jumped up on you. He was a husky lab mix, and was practically your best friend. You dropped your bag on the couch and went straight to the kitchen, grabbed a cookie and sat at the counter. You took your phone out of your pocket and scrolled through Instagram, liking a picture here and there. Switching from Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat you finally decided to get some work done. You did some homework and talked with your mom about how your day went, being careful not to bring up Blake, knowing how she would freak out because you made a new friend. 

Eventually you did all of your homework and decided to go penny boarding. You called your dog, who's name was Moon, and went out to the garage. You set down your penny board and stood on it, pushing with your left leg you went down the street. The wind pushed your hair, giving you a perfect view of Moon racing in front of you. You had gone pretty far so you turned around to go back and Moon followed. When you got up to the driveway Moon kept running, so you threw your penny board of into your yard and went chasing after him. Moon turned around a tree and started barking. 

"MOON!" you shouted. Putting your hand up on the tree you leaned around the tree to see Moon jumping on someone. Moon got down and you saw a girl who had looked about your age, 15. She had dirty blonde hair that perfectly laid over her shoulders. 

"Is this your dog?" She asked giggling, "He's really cute." 

"Yeah, a little spoiled too." You laughed and Moon leaped to your side.

"I'm Eve, you must be the new neighbor." She smiled, showing her aqua green braces. 

"I'm Y/N, I am new here. This is my dog Moon." you explained. Both of you got to know each other and exchanged phone numbers. You added her as a contact, and sent a smiley face. Moon began to run back home, so you waved to Eve and ran home. 

As soon as you arrived home you suddenly realized how much time had actually passed, so your began preparing for bed. You first ate dinner and decided not to shower until tomorrow. You chose to plan your outfit for tomorrow, and decided on ripped skinny jeans, a white crop top, a maroon cardigan and a pair of white converse. Moon jumped into your bed and you scrolled through your phone until you got tired. Maybe you weren't going to hate it as much as you thought.

•Hi guys! Alex here! I'm not necessarily great at writing these things, but I hope you guys enjoy. Not sure how often I will update but I will try to this story going. Hopefully you guys enjoy it as much as I have! • Feel free to leave story ideas!• Love you all!•