Always By Your Side

Y/N,

I had a great time today. I'm so glad we met. You are absolutely amazing and really pretty. I know we haven't known each other long but I really want to get to know you. I really hope this doesn't make our friendship awkward, but I promise I will treat you like a princess and I will always be by your side.

-Blake

You read the note as you walked up to your room. It was still storming, and Moon was hiding under your bed. You put the note into your dresser drawer and changed into a sweatshirt. You slumped over in bed a decided to check your phone. A whole bunch of social media notifications, which you ignored. But something that did catch your eye was a text from Eve.

Eve- Sooooo, how did the date go?

You rolled your eyes and smirked, but respond simply,

Y/N- Hanging out was fun...

Eve- Okay I know he's basically crazy about you... Honey don't lie

Y/N- and how do you know that? 

Eve- He has been falling all over you since you moved in. Blake and I are practically brother and sister, because our parents are best friends. All he did was talk about how "gorgeous"  you are, or how he wishes you knew he existed.

Y/N- That cute but I'm not gonna take things to far yet, I don't wanna date a guy I just met...

Eve- Oh gosh, just don't hurt him, he's been through a lot before and I would hate to see him sad.

You felt a little jealousy but shrugged it off, they are like brother and sister  you told yourself.

Y/N- I'll text you later, kk?

Eve- Sure, bye boo ;)

You laughed at her weirdness and decided to text Blake. You hoped he didn't get offended because you walked away from your "date". You thought he would most likely understand, do to the rain but you hoped he didn't feel like it was because of him. 

Y/N- Hiya Blake :))

Blake- hello princess :))

Y/N- Sorry for walking away earlier.

Blake- It's okay, I just wish I got to kiss you back...

Y/N- You will ;) eventually...

Blake- so, do you wanna hang out tomorrow? 2:30 at my place?

Y/N- I would love too, I'll catch you up later okay? I am gonna get ready for school tomorrow :))

Blake- Okay, bye babe ;)

You felt all warm inside. You may have only been 15, but you felt like you were actually in love. 

You got ready for school tomorrow by packing your backpack and lunch. You picked and outfit for tomorrow and showered quickly then went downstairs for dinner. Grabbed the bread, butter, and cheese you decided to make grilled cheese. While you did so you decided to listen to music, and as you stood there cooking Moon circled your feet. He kept whining so you gave him a slice of bread, he ate it whole and walked away satisfied. You laughed and put your finished dinner on a plate, then ate and scrolled through your Twitter.

After you ate you brushed your teeth and flopped down in bed, checking your phone. 12 text from Blake... Gosh this kid, you chuckled and scrolled through the messages. 

Blake- hey princess

Blake- thinking of you rn

Blake- gosh you're so gorgeous