Chapter 4: Torchwick

Start from the beginning

The person who pulled me back also used me as leverage as he lept over my head.  After I recovered I saw that a woman with half pink and half brown hair.  I noticed that her eyes were also brown and pink and I frowned at this.  It's not everyday you see someone with such bizarre color schemes.  

She helped Roman up and gave him a worried look.  I noticed that now that she was standing she was much shorter then Roman despite her wearing heels.  This would have been funny if I wasn't about to fight them.

"I'm fine Neo, just get that boy," He snarled as he held his chest painfully.

The woman known as Neo turned around and glared at me.  I raised an eyebrow and got into a stance, bringing Occulta down towards the ground I bent my knees slightly and looked at my opponent.  I took my time to study her and my surroundings.  Right now I was still surrounded by the White Fang who could decided to strike at any moment.  I noticed that Neo had gotten slightly closer to me and had brought her own weapon out so I decided to run at her.  

I swung my Occulta upwards but she saw the move coming and easily dodged it.  I kept swinging at her but she seemed to be one step ahead of me until finally she used her umbrella(really?) to catch one of my hands.  She then lept over me again and pulled my arm to the ground.  She stomped on my hand causing me to let out a grunt of pain, and caused me to let go of my Occulta.  I quickly kicked her away and pulled out my escrima sticks.  This time I didn't have to hold back as much so I froze time slightly and quickly hit her across the jaw.  She blinked in surprise and held her jaw, she looked up at me even more enraged, but she when noticed a look of what can only be described as joy in my eyes.  For some reason this sent shivers down her spine and her rage was quickly replaced with fear.  

I continued to attack her,  freezing time slightly so that I could land my hits in.  She didn't have anytime to react so she just took them all until I had kicked her to the ground.

"NEO!"  I heard Roman shout.

I combined my sticks into a staff and swung at her head in a reverse strike.  She shattered into glass which surprised me and I looked up Roman who was now holding the wounded woman.

"Damn you kid."  Roman looked towards his men.

"KILL HIM!!! I WANT HIM DEAD AND I WANT HIM DEAD NOW!!!"

All the White Fang members hesitated after watching me beat one of their most skilled members to a pulp.  Not wasting any time I used my semblance to mark all the White Fang members.  Two (f/n) glyph appeared on every White Fang member randomly on their body.  I collapsed my staff and holstered it while I ran for Occulta, but now some of the White Fang members had broken out of their daze and started firing at me.  They were surprised when the bullets froze right before they hit me and fell to the ground.  Romans eyes widened when he saw this.

"No... No it can't be."

I reached Occulta and turned it into a bow and fired two arrows upwards, one small and one large (f/c) arrow.  The first arrow exploded blinding everyone, the second arrow exploded into dozens of miniature arrows and locked onto every White Fang member striking them all where I marked them.

Numerous cries of pain could be heard as every White Fang member was struck down by a hail of arrows.  Some of them managed to remain standing while most of them fell to the ground writhing in pain.

"It's going to take a lot more then that to finish us punk," said one of the remaining White Fang members

I noticed that the people who were still standing up had different uniforms then the regular White Fang grunts meaning that they were all more elite soldiers.