Chapter 4: Torchwick

(Y/N) POV

I stared at the controls of the Train.  The controls had everything from flashing buttons to small monitors and little switches.  It might as well have been a control room for a space ship.  I shook myself out of my daze and walked over to the conductors seat.  I didn't know how to make the train move, but if theirs one thing that Qrow has rubbed off on me it's recklessness.  I looked out the window and saw that no one was looking in my direction.  My mischievous smirk grew as I released myself from all restrictions.  I slammed all the buttons and flicked all the switches.  This caused the train to start to move and detach some of the carts.  

The White Fang members outside of the Train looked at my direction with puzzled looks, while the ones inside the train loading cargo toppled over themselves.  But before they could do anything explosions could be heard followed by cries of panic.  The carts were exploding starting from the furthest ones ending with the cargo holding the White Fang members.  These explosions caused massive panic around the train as White Fang members were thrown in every direction by the explosion.  Unfortunately the carts weren't too far apart so even though the explosions were delayed, the damage was relatively in the same area.  

"Whats going on?!?!" Yelled Torchwick as he picked himself off the ground.

"There! Someone's messing with the controls!"  Said one of the guards

Damn, guess the element of surprise is gone.  Oh well, the damage is done.

I put my hands on the controls and I felt a surge of energy coarse through me as I froze the engine of the Train.  I heard the creaking and poping as the metal contracted and broke.

I heard the door open behind me and I saw three faunus's standing there all with guns pointed at me.

"Hellloooo.  What are you fine gentlemen doing here?"

They looked at each other unsure what to do until I pulled out Occulta and shot all three of them at the same time with expert accuracy.  I was careful not to hit one of them in any vital spots but I was still able to neutralize them.  I used my semblance to change my cloths back to normal.  I still wore the traditional white cloak of Nebula but the inside of it was (f/c).  I wore a pair of finger-less gloves that morph to fit my hand.  I wore a pair of simple black pants and black shoes. 

I ran past the wounded men and made my way out of the Train.  I  ran from the wreckage but was soon surrounded by the remaining White Fang members.  That was okay though, if I wanted to slip away unnoticed I could have.  Roman pushed his way to the front of the circle surrounding me.  He was glaring daggers at me, and he was pointing his cane at me menacingly.

"Who... the hell... do you think you are kid?"  He said slowly between each word as to try and keep a calm demeanor.

I just gave him a cocky smile and this infuriate him even more.

"You just messed with one of the most dangerous men alive boy.  After months of planning you think you can just waltz in here and mess around with me and get away with it!?  Well we'll see how cocky you are after I'm through with you!"  

He lunged at me with his cane above his head.  I let him get within striking distance and right before his cane made contact with my skull I moved backwards out of his way, but left an ice clone to catch his cane.  He tried to pull his cane free from the ice clone but soon gave up after he saw me run up with my blade out.  I cut across his body and he let out a yelp of pain as a deep wound was made horizontally across his chest.  He staggered backwards and I was about to deal the finishing blow until something wrapped around my neck and pulled me back.