Nirvana

Adam went outside and leaned up against a wall waiting for Sauli. He couldn’t stop smiling. He looked at his phone and scrolled down to Tommy’s name. He texted Tommy saying “Tell everyone I’m okay, made it to the airport in time I’ll explain everything when I get home. Just know that I’m okay and happily in love.” Then he looked at the people around him. He saw couples, people in the military and just random people walking around, and for the first time, he didn’t feel alone. Sauli told the lady at the desk that he wanted to cancel his flight again. The lady nodded and said “You got yourself a great man.” He smiled and thanked her.

“He’s beautiful, and I love him. I just can’t stay away.” He said proudly. She smiled at him, canceled his flight ticket and guided him to where he could get his bags. He sat there and waited for a while, he texted Adam and told him that it was taking a while for his bag to get there and that he’s sorry for the wait. He finally got his bag and walked out to Adam holding one red rose smiling at Sauli. Sauli was so happy; he smiled so big and dropped his bags. He ran up to Adam, Adam opened up his arms and picked Sauli up and kissed him. They kissed for a long time then Adam put Sauli down and they laughed together. Adam knelt down on one knee and help up the rose.

“Sauli Koskinen, where do I start? Well first off, thank you so much for making me happy, for being there for me, supporting me, for loving me endlessly, for taking care of me, and so much more. You are so gorgeous and you’re personality is as beautiful as you. I will continuously love you and I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you. You mean the world to me and I can’t afford to lose you. You’re the only one that knows me better than I know myself. Thank you so much for taking me back, you have no idea how much that means to me. You are the most amazing guy on this planet; words cannot describe how I’m feeling right now. You always manage to make me smile and when we are apart, there’s not a second that goes by without me thinking about you. I love you Sauli Koskinen. Please promise me you’ll stay.” Adam said. Sauli stood there smiling down at Adam; he grabbed the rose and lifted Adam up off the ground.

“Of course I’ll stay anything for you babe.” Sauli responded. Adam wrapped his hands around Sauli’s waist and held him close to his body. Sauli wrapped his hands around Adam’s neck, smiled, and then leaned in for the kiss. There was a crowd around them cheering for them surprised that this had happened right in front of them. Someone was recording the entire thing and some emotional mothers were crying out of happiness. Sauli pulled away.

“I love you Adam Lambert.” He whispered.

“I love you too Sauli Koskinen.” Adam whispered back. Then they continued to kiss. They finally broke the kiss and smiled. Adam took Sauli’s hand and they walked back to the doors where Sauli had dropped his bags. Sauli bent down to grab them but Adam had already gotten a hold of them. “I got it, don’t worry babe.” Adam said smiling. Sauli kissed his cheek and they walked back to Adam’s car. They stopped out to a park and laid down a blanket onto the grass. They lay next to each other holding hands gazing up at the stars. Sauli turned his head and looked at Adam, he smiled. Adam turned his head to look at Sauli. They sat there smiling at each other.

“I’m glad I have you back.” Adam said.

“I’m glad you wanted me back.” Sauli said back. Adam smiled and kissed Sauli.