Work From Home

You work as a nurse at the local hospital downtown. Due to you studying during the day, you have to take the night shift at the hospital. All the long hours of studying and working at the hospital has been taking its toll on you and your girlfriend, Lauren. Although she's been very supportive of you and your work,  you can tell she's getting a little tired of having to stay up so late waiting for you to come home.

It is now 23:52pm and your shift at the hospital just ended. You get into your car and begin driving to the apartment you shared with your beautiful girlfriend, all the while thinking about how exhausted she must be by now. This would be the third night this week you'd be coming home so late.

As you pull up into the parking lot, you notice all the lights in your apartment are on. This made you curious as to why, because usually Lauren would be asleep by now. You walk quickly into the building, both excited and anxious to see what Lauren was up to.

"Hey Lo, I'm home." You say as you look around the apartment; Lauren was no where to be seen. She usually fell asleep on the couch watching TV on a night you had to work. You furrow your eyebrows, confused as to where she could be. You begin to walk around the apartment, and as you do so the smell of her perfume becomes prominent. 

You follow the scent into the bathroom; but again Lauren was nowhere to be seen. You turn towards the bedroom and as you did so the scent immediately grew stronger. You followed the scent of your girlfriends' perfume and as you walked into the bedroom, you were met with a shocking yet alluring sight.

Lauren was laying on the bed, back facing the ceiling. When she noticed your figure in the doorway, she turned her attention from the book she was reading to you. A playful and seductive smirk played on her red painted lips as she turned on her side, now facing you completely. She wore nothing but a lacy bra and thong. Just the sight of her like that made your mouth water and your mind go crazy.

"Hey there baby, how was your day?" She asked, biting her lip while looking you up and down. You smile shyly and walk closer to her. She sat up and kneeled on both knees, bringing you closer to her.  "It was okay. What's all this?" She smiled and brought your face close to hers, looking straight into your eyes. "I just miss you baby. Is that a crime?" She asked, carefully removing your jacket and throwing it on the floor. You shake your head, answering her question.

She smiled and pulled you closer by the hem of your shirt. She lightly kissed the corner of your mouth, making you shiver. She seemed to like the reaction she got, because she did it once more, this time closer to the centre of your lips. You grow impatient and forced her lips onto yours, making her giggle lightly.  You push her onto the bed before climbing on top of her, holding her arms above her head. Lauren giggled once more. "Baby, I love what you're doing, but I think we should get you out of those clothes before we continue." You nod, eager to show her that all the nights she's spent awake waiting for you weren't for nothing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I really hope you enjoy this book.

I'd love to take requests from you guys if you have any.

Stay Strong

-FlyAwayWithMe_24