Daddies and a sweet baby

Larry daddies
Niall: 2 years old headspace
-----

Louis POV

This morning I woke up worried. I was worried to hear that my mum wants us to visit them and I don't want them thinking I'm weird cause I never told them I did age play with Nialler and that I'm gay ,even if Harry's mum sends her Larry Stylinson vids I don't know how she reacts to that.

It's now 7am and Harry's making us lunch while I'm getting Niall ready for the visit." Foods ready!" Harry shouts."coming","ok Niall ready to see auntie Johanna?!" I said putting his normal clothes on."yeah! I weally wanna pway with cousins!" He said as we headed down.

We finished eating our lunch and was already heading to my mum's house."Harry do you think they will think I'm weird?" I said looking at Niall in his car seat then looking at Harry with a worried expression."of course not babe, I mean I've been to your mum's house to deliver her bread and I can hear the first interview with me and when they asked who was my first crush, I said you!"..."wait what?!, you used to deliver bread to my house and you told he whole world that I was your first crush?!" I said."well never mind about that but at least we or that I know you mum is fine with us being gay-" "well yeah but-" "but what?" "But what about the age play?"

"I'm sure they will be fine with it"
Harry said.

"Oh ok then" I said feeling a bit less tense and relaxing into my seat.

20 minutes later...

"We're here!" Harry said. We got off the car and headed into the house. The first person we bumped into was my mum."hi mummy, nice to see you again" I said."welcome back son, the whole family is waiting for you guys in the living room by the way" she said but then noticed Niall being carried by Harry."um why is you friend Niall being carried by Harry?" She asked."ok here's the truth mum, Harry, Niall and I do age play and Niall is in a headspace of 2year old while Harold and I are his daddies" I said."oh that's wonderful and would you like me to tell the rest about it with you with us or should I go ahead and tell them before you go in honey?" "Mum I think it's ok if you tell them while we are with you ok" I said giving her a warm hug.

We were brought to the living room where my twin sisters and my half sister was waiting in along with my step dad.

My mum explained everything and we had a wonderful dinner and a good night rest.
------
Ok guys I'd like to say thank you very much for reading this book, I know you'd want some more but now there are gonna be more people that will make more of these books.

I hope I can get some people to enjoy and become the first fans of my band with my pals Gouengi_Mienji and Wildest-Dreams_ called "Lion Hearts." Ok bye