Wet little louie

Remember my picture for this chapter is what you imagine

Louis: will be in headspace of 1 year old
Harry:daddy
Niall:dada
Liam:papa

--------------
Harry (POV)

It 4 am in the morning both Niall and Liam are leaning on me. We were all waiting for Louis to come back from that stupid fucking party.The doorbell rang supposedly meaning Louis was back."hey guys I realized now that I've been with the hottest a guy in the world and his name is Harry styles!" Louis slurred." C'mon guys wake up he's back let's start our plan ok Niall ,you and I are going to dress him ,Liam I want you to make his bottle and print out the rules for later ok" I said.everyone did as they're told and after a few minuets the two were downstairs and I was leaving Louie in his little adorable crib."great job guys but sooner or later he's going to wake up in horror so we will wait till he starts crying alright!" I said sitting down on the couch and turning on the baby monitor and TV.

1 hour later...

We all heard the terrible cries of Louie from the monitor and meant that the pills we've gave him worked after all. I decided to go inside his room to check if he's alright." Aww is poor little boo bear alright?" I said in a baby tone." Ha-Harry th-the fuck !wh-why did you d-do this to me!" Louie said in his tears." What's wrong babe did you wet yourself?" I said picking him up ,but he got out of my grip and stood there crying out of embarrassment."don't worry Lou were doing this for your own good alright now try to slip into your headspace for me ok" I said."ok daddy, but where's dada and papa?!" Louis exclaimed in his headspace." C'mon let's go say hi and papa will give you your milk then you can go take your nap ok" I said picking him up."ok daddy" he said.

After all the fun and what's it happening at the 1D house hold they went to bed happy to be with their little Louie.

----------------
Message only for happygirl1245:

Here you go babe a new update .i hope you love it

XOXO your bae