Daddy Louis and Daddy Zayn

The boys of one direction have done age play secretly where Louis and Zayn are the fathers ,Liam and Harry are in a headspace of 5 years old and Niall has a 1 year old headspace.

Zayn POV

"Harry ,Liam get down here this instant and explain to me why is Niall sobbing on the floor covered in ketchup and mustard, with broken glass next to him!"Louis shouted."sorry daddy because Lili and I were playing with Niall then Niall tried to walk to us ,we didn't see then he fell..."Harry explained."then where did the sauce come from?!"Louis said."um...(snickers because he remembers his cousin Luke ,Ashton ,Calum and Michael)because I was playing a game of spray wars..sorry daddy" Harry said guilty."oh that's ok baby ,thank you for being honest to daddy but that still doesn't take you away from time out. Now you two go and stay there for 10 minuets" Louis said placing the dummies in their mouth.Niall snickers.

"Hey babe do we have anything to do today and how are the kids?" I asked."oh yeah we have a concert in an hour and yeah the kids are fine" he replied.

After Lunch...

"Ok boys get in your car seats" I said placing Niall in his car seat."daddy do Liam and I need to be big boy today?" Liam asked."yes baby but you can be little for now" I said hearing Niall whimper at the word 'big boy'."don't worry Niall just sleep then maybe after the concert we can cuddle later." I said. Niall sighed and slipped his thumb in his mouth looking out the window then fell asleep. Louis and I cooed.

After the concert the boys cuddled and fell asleep at home.