Chapter 26. The Past Was Just Prologue.

The school seemed like a hexed maze in Mei's eyes. The girl ran, clutching her bag close to her chest. Her brown hair swaying left to right as she pushed her way into the 'Yaoi fangirl' club. Her breathing heavy and her knees weak, she collapsed within the room. Her back pressed against the door to keep it shut. Within the room, Michelle, as well as Elizabeta, sat, discussing their next course of action for Emil and Leon. On the wall was a board with different ship names marked on it, the most highlighted names being, Gilbert, Matthew, Leon, Emil, Matthias and Lukas.

Mei was terrified, her features showed the discomfort she felt by being in the room. The discomfort she felt by being in the school itself. The two other girls in the room stopped what they were doing in order help the girl up quick and swift motion.

"What happened?!" Michelle questioned, causing Mei to practically shiver in response. "It was them. Im Yong Soo and that pink haired Arthur." She replied, practically spitting out the brown haired deviant's name. She despised it at the moment. What he had done, threatening her like that was uncalled for. So uncalled for that she swore that he was not himself. She knew that deep within her heart that was not her relative.

"What in gods name? What did they do?" Elizabeta added on, the woman pulling the student to one of the many cushioned seats within the room. "They tried to kill me," Mei answered, causing the two others in the room to gasp.

"They did what?" Michelle practically spat out, the two girls glanced over at Mei as if she were delusional. "Arthur? Im Yong Soo? They don't seem like the type of people that would do that.." Elizabeta tried to defend the two boys. They really didn't seem like the type of people to do such a thing. Of course, Arthur did seem like the ruthless type at points, however, Elizabeta knew in her heart he would never stoop that low.

"Arthur had pink hair, I don't know if it's him or not and I'm sure that monster isn't Im Yong Soo."

"...Maybe this connects in with the whole Leon thing?"

"What Leon thing?" Mei's ears hadn't been graced with the information that Michelle's and Elizabeta's had. Michelle looked over at her then scratched her cheek with her index finger. "Well, you see... Leon and Emil kinda sorta broke up because Leon was caught kissing Im Yong Soo." Michelle explained, it suddenly made so much sense as to why Leon would do such a thing. The most likely situation would be that he was forced into this.

"Lizzy, Emil needs to know the truth. I'll go find him. You go with Mei to the principles office. He has to know that a murderer is threatening this school." Michelle saw no faults in her plan. The other two girls nodded as they grabbed their things and, in Mei's case, sustained their composure enough to walk.

Michelle, bag on back, two loose double ponytails at either side of her head; she was ready to leave. "Right, I'm going to get Emil. I'll see you two later." Michelle pressed open the door then her eyes widened when she saw Im Yong Soo and the pink haired Arthur outside.

"Oh... Heya guys." She greeted them, with a terrified smile Yong Soo pushed her back within the room. Her brown eyes widened, for the last time.

----

Leon stood outside Arthur's house. His back resting on the large oak doors that led into the hallway, that hallway was one that branched off, like a tree, to multiple rooms and smaller hallways. Leon was currently on his phone trying his best to get into contact with Michelle, she wasn't answering her phone not replying to any texts sent. That was a rarity for the girl, she often replied to anything the moment that it was sent to her. Leon just supposed that she was busy, or her phone had ran out of battery.