This Can't Be Happening

So it's been awhile, but I'm writing now. So yay! I'm currently writing in my first period Spanish class writing this, but oh well! So here goes...

*Severus*
Two weeks later

I can't believe that happened..

I didn't want to push her to do anything she didn't want to do, but she wanted to. As I lay here, I think about my potion and how it's going. Its not going so well, I haven't found anything to base it off of or any ingredients that could be of use. I looked over to see Hermione sleeping peacefully, with her head on my chest. I wish she wasn't sick, but we can't always have what we want...

*Hermione*

I felt movement on Severus' side, and I opened my eyes to see what he was doing.

"Good morning." I said, groggily. He turned around and kissed me on the cheek.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Well, you?" I said.

"I didn't really sleep. My insomnia is getting worse." He said. I felt bad for him.

"Maybe you should take a sleeping potion tonight, only if you want to." I said. He shook his head.

"I'm going to shower." He said and went to the bathroom. I got up and went into the kitchen to start some tea and breakfast. All of the sudden, I felt really sick. I ran to the bathroom. Luckily, the door was unlocked. I opened the door and ran inside. I retched into the toilet.

"Hermione!" Severus shouted and turned off the water. I was still retching into the toilet.

"Are you okay?" He asked, holding what little hair I had left. When I thought I was finished, I looked up at him.

"I think it's the meds, or maybe a virus. I hope it's not a virus, I already have a weak immune system." I said, crying. He wrapped his arms around me, and I cried on his shoulder. Then another wave of nausea hit me.

"I think I'm gonna-" then I puked a little on Severus, but made it into the toilet.

"I'm sorry!" I cried even harder.

"No, shh. Its okay." He cleaned his self up and got a cool cloth to put on my forehead. I didn't feel sick anymore, so I got up and went to the bed and laid down.

"Do you need anything?" He asked.

"Um, maybe some tea and toast?" I asked.

"Of course. I'll be right back." He said. When he was gone, I looked at my planner in my bag.

Oh my god

I'm a week late...

"Okay, here is some tea and two pieces of toast." He said, walking to the bed. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh, um I just remembered that I have a doctor's appointment at home this weekend. I have to go back to London. Do you want to come?" I asked.

"I don't think your parents will like the fact that their daughter is having relations with a thirty year old man. But if you want me there, I will come." He said.

"I agree. But if you don't want to, you don't have to." I said.

"No, I'll go. We can leave on Friday." He said.

"Great." I said, halfway meaning it. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom again." I said. I got up and went to the bathroom, but this time I wasn't sick. This time I pulled out a pregnancy potion out of my bag. I went to the bathroom, then poured the potion in the toilet. I waited for a minute, and looked down.

It was blue.

Blue means positive...

Oh no! What's this? A cliffhanger. Yes people, she's preggers. But will she tell Sevvy Boy? I guess you'll wait until the next chapter to find out...

Until then...

Buh Bye!!