If You Only Knew

Ronnie signed the last piece of paper and we walked out of that building hopefully for the last time. He then pulled his phone out his back pocket and dialed a number.

''Hey Crissy can you drive over to the orphanage?" It was a fairly one sided conversation, but I could hear the bickering.

"Because that's where I am and it's a little rude to make a kid walk ten miles."

"Because reasons."

"Okay, love you."

"Bye."

I laughed at him.

"What's so funny? Why are you laughing?"

"Because reasons."

"Oh."

Crissy pulled into the parking lot not fifteen minutes later and got out of the car.

"Now why are you at an orphanage?" She asked Ronnie.

"This is where Reya lived."

"Lived?"

"Uh, yeah about that...I adopted her..."

"Why?"

"Because she isn't safe in there and she has been there since she was five and because I felt like it."

"Seriously?"

"Yes!"

"Okay."

We got into the car and drove to a larger house one story house, it's beautiful. I got out of the car and stared in awe.

"Reya" Ronnie said, waving his hand in front of my face.

"What?"

"Come inside, unless you want to stay outside all night staring at the house"

"Uh yeah, sorry" I said, walking towards the front door. My stuff was gone

"Um where is all my stuff?"

"Your room" Ronnie said.

"Well where is my room?"

"Follow me" he said in a funny/creepy voice. I laughed.

My stuff was in a blue and grey room, my guitars are on the bed, my two suitcases are on the floor by the closet, and a box was by the door.

I opened the box and took out my posters I started to hang them up when Ronnie walked back in, he saw all of my posters. All Time Low, Black Veil Brides, Falling In Reverse, Escape The Fate, Shinedown, My Chemical Romance, Avenged Sevenfold, Blunk-182, Mayday Parade, Asking Alexandria and A Day To Remember.

"I like your taste in music."

"That's the first, usually I'm criticized for my music, for not listening to one direction and Justin bieber and all that crappy pop"

"Did nobody do anything about the bullying?"

"Nobody cares"

"I do."

"It's easy to put someone down if you know what to say."

"How did they know?"

"There was this one girl."

"That sucks."

"I know. I thought she was my friend but she turned on me."

"I know what that feels like."

"Yeah, terrible."

"Why were you put in that place anyway?"

"My mother put me in there when I was five, and because they couldn't find my father, I stayed there. She actually tried to drown me before she put me in there. She constantly tried to remind me that she hated me, so did my father. Apparently he left us because he wanted to be a rock star."

"What was your mom's name?"

"Miranda, why?"

"What is your full name?"

"Reyalyn Thrasher, why?"

"Dam.nit" he mutter ended and left the room quickly.