Entertainment Troupe

Many people hire entertainment troupe's to perform in their parties.

They are for entertainment.

But not always...

Once there was a mother who wanted to throw a party for her ten year old kid.

She invited his friends.

Then she saw an advertisement in the newspaper.

It said that there was an entertainment troupe, by the name of Smith Entertainers, who would perform for parties and then take the guests for a drive.

She contacted this group and called them for her son's birthday party.

They arrived just before the party began and told the lady to leave the kids to them and they'll take care of them.

The lady was reluctant at first but then after being repeatedly guaranteed by the troupe, she left the kids to their care and went to her friend's place.

When she returned late night, she found the house empty.

All the kids were gone.

She waited for them.

Hours passed by, but they never returned.

At last she called the police. They came and asked her for the troupe's contact number through which she had contacted them.

She handed them the newspaper which bore the advertisement.

When the police saw the paper they said that she might be joking.

They said so because that paper was fifty years old and that troupe had died the very next day in an accident at a boy's birthday party.