22

"Okay, dress or no dress" I asked Madison. She placed her hand on her chin and started thinking. "I would say wear a dress cause it's easy to hit it off but you told me you two agreed on nothing fancy" she said.

I rolled my eyes in exhaustion and looked back at my luggage. I hardly have anything that I like.

If I new me and Taylor would be going on a date, I would have at least brought decent clothes.

"We have been in the same spot for 2 hours now, and my date Is in half an hour" I told Madison. "Okay I'll pick your outfit, you go take a shower" Madison said.

I walked into the washroom quickly and locked the door behind me. I striped off my clothes and jumped into the shower.

After a 10 minute shower, I blowed dried my hair and straightened it. "Alright I got your outfit" Madison squealed.

I ran out of the washroom and saw high wasted ripped jeans with a white crop top. "I love it"

I grabbed the outfit and ran back into the washroom.

I want to get ready quickly because my date starts in probably 10 minutes.

After changing into my outfit I quickly applied my makeup. I put on waterproof mascara, water proof eyeliner, and some foundation.

I glanced at myself quickly in the mirror and noticed I was 13 minutes late. I walked out of the washroom and saw Taylor laying on our bed.

"Hey Tay" I smiled. "Hey, you look beautiful" he said while checking me out. I blushed and looked in the other direction.

Why am I getting so nervous right now? Ugh, shit don't tell me I have feelings for him. What am I talking about of course I don't. Well I mean I don't know exactly.

"Thanks" I said. "Hey, don't hide when you blush, it's cute"

He walked closer to me and grabbed my hand. "Come, let's go" We walked into his car and started driving off.

I'm pretty excited to see what Taylor has planned for us. I'm hoping today will tell me my true feelings for Taylor, without his bitchy side around.

Taylor's POV

5 hours earlier

"Okay, I need all of your ideas to tell me a special and romantic date for Stevie" I said.

I was with all the guys in the living room trying to figure out where I should bring Stevie. "How about ice cream," Matt said. "Nah man, if he is looking for something special and romantic he should take her on a picnic on the beach" Aaron said.

A smile instantly appeared on my face. That was a great idea. "Okay Cameron your coming with me to get the beach ready, and you guys make sure Stevie doesn't find out about the date plan"

I ran inside my jeep with Cameron and drove off. I was headed to to store to buy some food to put in the picnic basket.

*skip car ride*

I walked towards the bread section and grabbed at least 4 made sandwiches, cause knowing me it will taste like shit.

"Taylor do you want cans of Arizona?" Cameron asked. "Sure, grab me 2 red apple green teas please" I said with a smile.

After paying for all the supply's we headed over to the house. I walked inside the house slowly making sure Stevie wasn't around to see my plans for tonight.

"Hey dude, done already" Nash said. I looked over to the living room and saw all the guys watching empire. I nodded my head and smiled. "She's going to love what I have planned for tonight" I smirked.

As I place everything down on the ground I realized I forgot to decorate the beach. I huffed loudly and walked out of the house and into my car.

*skip boring car ride*

I walked along the beach looking for a good spot for me and Stevie for tonight.

As I continued walking I saw a little cave next to the ocean. I smiled and looked inside. It was great for everything to be set up.

I put my blanket on the ground and placed pillows along the sides. "What you doing?" I heard behind Me.

It was Madison.

"Setting up my date with Stevie. What you doing here?" I questioned. She sat next to me and smirked. "Give this to Stevie. She was talking to me about how she loves this flower and how it reminds her of her grandmother" she handed it to me.

It was beautiful. It was a white rose with a black stem. "Thank you" I said with a smile. She smiled back and just stared at me. I just stared back.

As we started to lean in we both stopped. "What the fuck are we doing" we both said at the same time. We burst out laughing and climbed out of the cave.

"That is totally never going to happen" she said. "Agreed"

Before I left the beach I finished up a few more stuff and left.

I hope today turns out good.

Stevie's POV

*5 hours after*

I walked out of his car and noticed we were at the beach. I just smiled. I love the beach, and especially for a date.

"Taylor this is amazing" I smiled. He faced me and smirked. "Wait until you see the best part" he smirked.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the path of red roses. "Let's follow" he smiled. I giggled and followed the red roses with him.

This felt so right. I felt as if my feeling were staying in one place.

"Now we must enter the cave" he whispered into my ear. I smirked and walked into the cave.

It looked amazing. There was a huge blanket, pillows everywhere, a few candles lit, red roses, and a huge picnic basket.

"Taylor this is amazing" I faced him. He walked closer to me and wrapped his arms around me waist. "I was hoping you would say that" he whispered.

By now I just wanted to slam my lips against his. And that's what I did.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and went on my tippy toes since he's taller then me.

As we removed our lips a small smile appeared on his face. "If I asked you something, do you think you would say yes?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow and smirked. "It depends on what the question is canif" I said. He smiled and walked closer to me.

At this very moment our body's were touching. He was so close it was getting me a little nervous. But it the good way.

"Will you give me a chance on being your boyfriend" he asked.

By now I new my feeling for Taylor. I new I was falling for him hard. And now, I know my true feelings towards him.

"Yes, I would love to" I smiled. He smashed his lips against mine, making me feel a thousand butterflies in my stomach.

This is going to be an interesting date

A/n

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.