Author's Note

Book two! I hope that you guys are liking the new plot so far! Like the first book of the series, I'm going to give this book a rating of 13+ as well. I don't know, I'm just the least squeamish person the world. Literally nothing gets to me but cannibalism, which is totally disgusting. However, I have several very squeamish friends, and I really try to be aware of stuff like that. I don't know if anything that I write could disturb someone who gets squeamish easily since nothing that I write (or read) bothers me at all. I might need help... It's fine, guys, I'm totally okay. Like the torture scene in the last book, I was totally fine, but after I wrote it I realized that some people might not like it. I mean, I have a friend that if I use the word "splice" in a sentence she flips out. Yeah, I've learned that discussing surgery footage that I've watched while she is around is a really bad idea. Like a really bad idea. It also probably didn't help much that it was lunch.... Sorry, that I didn't realize that surgery wasn't an appropriate mealtime conversation topic! Apparently people don't like to hear about nerve splicing while they're eating, oops.

Well, that was really rambling, and I probably used "squeamish" more times than I have in my life in that one paragraph, but you know what, I'm not going to retype it. Also, that last sentence was a run-on sentence, but I'm not going to retype it either. Well, back on topic, I hope that you guys are enjoying the new book, and I can't wait to type the rest of it!