Dipper's Surprise

Dipper's POV
- - - - - - - - - -
It's been a few hours since Father had left. I am starting to get worried, but it's not like he had been gone for long. I tried to teleport out of the house, but I was blocked. Grrr... Father what are you doing!?

I ended up making a portal to the Mystery Shack, the only place that I can go. I hopped through, finding myself in my old room. I waked downstairs, calling for someone. I felt no presences within the Mystery Shack. I tried to walk out, but I had been stopped. Not the unicorn hair!! If I had known it would be used against me, I would never had used it.

I backed up, running at the force field. I pushed it, hoping that it would break. Surprisingly I did it. It shattered, almost like glass. Little shards were in my skin, causing me to giggle at the pain. I walked, looking up at the sky. I gasped at what I saw.

The sky was red with a huge 'X' over it, it looked like a portal. I flew up and over the trees, trying to get a better look. I saw a giant piramind, but it was rotating. I looked to my left, my eyes widened. There was a giant bubble, and I mean GIANT!! It had almost the all the symbols from the Cipher Wheel on it. Even a... Spruce Tree? I looked confused, seeing a Spruce Tree imprinted on it.

What?

"Why hello there PineTree!!"

I looked up, started. I saw Father, in his Triangle form. I flew infront of him.

"What's going on?"

"Why this, PineTree, is our new home!"

"Was this your big plan?!"

"Yes it is!! Do you like it? Admit it, you like it!"

"L-Like? What have you done?!"

"This is amazing!!"

That came out of my mouth, but I didn't mean to say it. My head felt like it was split in two, my good side and my bad.

"No... T-this isn't amazing!"

"But it is! Look at the people cowering in fear! It's just what I have always wanted!"

"No! Stop it!"

"My my! Is PineTree having a problem?"

"Help me!!"

"No can do PineTree, just let your demon side take control."

"Listen to Father, he knows best!"

I looked at Father my eyes both blue, my human side, and red, my demon side. I wanted to refuse, but my demonic side was over powering me. I held my hands in my head, afraid.

~Back to Before Bill got most of the people on the Cipher Wheel~

Wendy's POV
- - - - - - - - - -
I'm glad my parents held a training holiday every year, it really prepared me for Weirdmageddon! I was walking through the woods, trying to find some shelter.

After walking for a short time I found the Mystery Shack. I ran tword it, slamming the door behind me once I made it. I let out a breath of relief. I walked tword the Employees Only door, but stopped short. There was a noise coming from the kitchen.

I took my crossbow from my back, loaded it and pointed it near the door. I moved closer, throwing the door open. I heard a scream, and someting move. I shot, missing the person's head bearly.

"Stay. Put." I said.

The (y/g) (your gender) nodded (y/g) head. I removed the arrow, and come tword the (y/g).

"What's your name?"

"(Y-Y/n)."

"What are you doing here?"

"I needed food and shelter. I'm sorry!"

"It's fine, but what are you doing out here?"

"It's was chased by the eye balls, they took my family. I ran, and made my way here."

"Well... will you help me?"

"Depends. With what?"

"Stopping this, and getting my friends back."

So far Bill has caught almost everyone on The Cipher Wheel, all except me, Dipper, and Gideon. Gideon is still there, but he is protecting the bubble on Bill's orders.

"Hmm... why not. If you'll help me get my family back inreturn."

"Of course!"

"Well then I'll help you."

Sadly for them, Bill knew about there plan and caught them. He trapped them in a bubble. The Spruce Tree is you, the reader.

A/N: Hehehe!! Like the little twist I added there? I thought that it would be cool if I did that! Sorry for the cliffhanger (not) I'll update soon!