Mabel's Surprise

A/N: I just wanted to thank you for the 3K views!! Thank you guys so much! I hadn't planned for this book to get this popular, just maybe 1,000 at the most! I also want to thank you guys for the 87 followers I now have. Like with the veiws, I didn't expect for this many people!! Thanks guys!!

Now onto the story!!

"Dominic's" POV (Dominic is Dipper's demon side)
- - - - - - - - - - - -
I watched as Bill spread terror and weirdness across the globe. I must say, it was beautiful. The screams of people as they scatter, and flee. I chuckled. How stupid must they be? Can't they see there is no fleeing from us!?

The chuckle turned into a full on evil laugh. After 5 minutes of laughing, I calmed myself down. I checked the clock, it read 11:46. He reminded himself that he would be killing Mabel at 12:00, for that was the perfect time. There had to be a spell cast on her lifeless body, for I needed it to become a complete demon. No more human.

"You better leave soon, it's almost twelve."

"Yes Father."

I left the Fearamid, where I was kept tell I was ready to kill Mabel. I snapped my fingers, turning my clothes into bloodstained, ripped, and dirty ones. Although I could just kill her on the spot, I wanted her to see what I had really become before I killed her.

I snapped my fingers again, teleporting myself to her bubble while simultaneously making myself look ill and cut up. I walked into her bubble, it closed it behind me. I walked through intell I started to fall. I didn't scream, for the impact would be hilariously painfull. Sad as it is, I was caught on a bouncy house thing.

I walked out, the bright light of Mabel's world consuming me. It literally burned my eyes to look at he sun. I walked down the street, but not before making sunglasses appear on my face. As I walked past the stuffed animals of the town, they bowed to me.

"Welcome Master Cipher."

"Welcome."

"Great of you to have came back."

I walked by most of them, but stopped short at the last one. I looked down upon it. It trembled in fear of my gaze.

"Where is Shooting Star at?"

"In her tower, Master."

"Good."

I left the creature, and walked tword Shooting Star's tower. I made it to the tower, throwing the door open with a wave of my hand. I snapped my fingers, teleporting to the top instantly. I found a door with a shooting star on it. Opening the door, I found the room dark and quiet.

"M-Mabel?" I spoke in a weak voice.

"D-Dipper?! Is that you?!"

"Y-Yes, Mabel, it's me."

I collapsed, making it convincing. Mabel clapped her hands, the room lighting up. Mabel ran over to me, rapping her arms around me. Oh how stupid you are. Mabel picked my "hurt and skinny" body up and into her bed.

"D-Dipper, you'll be okay. You'll be just fine."

"O-Okay... Mabel." Mabel turned her back to me, thinking. I floated up and out of the bed silently. I summoned a sword in my hand, ready to stab Mabel. Before I could even move my hand, Dipper tried to take over our body. I grit my teeth. Dont start now, I'm almost done with you!

I took control back, and flew silently over to Mabel.

"Hello Shooting Star."

I whisper it in her ear, making her swiftly turn around. I jabbed my sword straight through her chest. Her eyes widened, then rolled into the back of her head. She collapsed to the ground, blood seeping out of her wound.

"HahahahaHaHaHaHaHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I laughed even more when I felt Dipper cry at the loss of his beloved sister.

Snapping my fingers, I made me and Shooting Star's corpse appear in the Fearamid. I saw everyone stare at me, alarmed. I smiled, a big insane one too.

"I killed her."

"Good job Dominic! Now for the next step, the ritual!"

"Yes Father."

I flew tword him, bringing Shooting Star's corpse with me. He led me to his spell room. I saw a giant Wheel of some sort on the ground.

"Sit within the wheel, and we will complete the demonic process."

"Yes Father."

I did as told, sitting Indian style on the ground. Bill moved Shooting Star's body over to a tabel, taking out a knife. He cut her wrists, blood seeping out again.

He walked over to me, and started chanting. He took the blood from Shooting Star's wrists, making it circle me. The chanted louder, making the room rumble. I closed my eyes, already feeling Dipper being pulled from my body. The blood from Shooting Star flew up, then some how levitate down and into the circle.

I felt Dipper trying to keep ahold of our body, but it was no use. He was pulled out an shattered into a million bits, never to be refused with me again. Once it was over, Father lifted me and pulled me out of the room.

"How do you feel Dominic?"

"Evil."

"Good, now who is ready to reek havioc upon the world?"

"Who isnt?"

"Good point. Let's go Dominic. You and me can rule over this world together!"

"Perfect Father."

"Come on son, let's go."

Father led me into the main hall of the Fearamid, now it was time for our rule over Earth.

A/N: I did not kill off Mabel. Hehe! I did! XD