The True Ending~ Part 3

~Dominic's POV~
I tossed and turned in my bed. I felt like I was dieing, bit demons can't die. Can they? I never bothered to ask Father. I started to feel warm, overly warm. I panted, trying to cool myself down. Out of no where I felt freezing. I whimpered, curling in a ball around the blankets trying to get myself warmer. This has been happening for the last hour now, at least I think it was an hour.

I heard the door creak open. Footsteps drew near the bed, a sudden weight pulling it down. A hand was placed on my forehead, a gasp soon following.

"I got to save him before it's too late."

The voice was familiar, Bill's. Does he mean what I think he means? I'm going to die. Die in a bed. Not the way I thought I would go. I forced my eyes open. I groaned, and lifted myself off the mattress. Father's eyes opened wide, concern filled them.

"Dominic, lay back down before you hurt yourself!"

I growled. "No. I refuse to lay on my death bed, and just take it! I need to save myself. What do we need to do?"

"You need to rest."

"No. I need to help you help me!"

"I just need to get Dipper back, you need to rest."

I growled, turning red.

"Stop telling me what to DO!!"

"I'll tell you what to do! You are my son, and you will obey my orders!!"

"Please... I don't want to die."

I saw Bill look at me, sadness covering his features. He put a hand on my back.

"Fine, but if it's too much tell me."

I nodded mutely. I stood off the bed, stumbling to stay on my feet. I groaned in pain, but silenced it. Bill put an arm under me, keeping me steady. We left the room, on our way to the spell room.

Once we entered, Bill set me in the middle of the Cipher Wheel again. Bill made a book levitate tword him, opening it to the revival page. He mumbled the ingredients, making them levitate tword him and mix together.

I closed my eyes, suddenly feeling weak. No... I cant die like this!

~Time Skip~

I felt myself slipping away.

"It's ready!"

"G-Good..."

"Stay stil, and I can complete the process."

"Mhmm."

Bill chanted yet again, a glowing surrounding me. My eyes rooted into the back of my head as chants started forming in my mouth. The chant echoed through the room. I felt something form inside of me, making me stronger. My eyes closed, as I left the darkness take me in.

~Bill's POV~
I believe I had revived Dipper, forming him inside of Dominic once more. I had to find out, so I entered Dipper's side of their mindscape. It was a monochrome Mystery Shack, odd for that to be his mindscape. I found him on the porch.

"Yell-o PineTree, glad to see your back!"

"Bill?! What did you do?!"

"Heh... I may have taken you out of Dominic's body, destroying you."

"If I was out of your hair, Why'd you bring me back?"

"Dominic was dieing... I hate to admit it, but I'm sorry."