"I did too come in." I grinned making him look around my house.

"Damn, it's been a year and your still living in this house." He smiled, glancing over at me as I went through my cabinets to get a water bottle for him if he wanted one.

"Of course Taylor, you helped me find this house. I couldn't thank you enough." I smiled, making him do also.

"Anytime Daisy, I can't believe I've known you since we were young when we were internet friends, remember that?" He giggled making me gasp in embarrassment.

If your wondering who's Taylor, he used to be one of my best friends on the Internet, we met on Instagram and decided to just talk. We got to know each other when we were like in 6th grade, he would tell me nice things on the Internet that he would want to meet me one day since we lived in the same country, but I always thought he would think I'm hideous and would want to stop texting me forever.

But finally he saw me at the movies once, and said I was the most prettiest girl he has ever seen. He would always make me feel better and text me paragraphs when I felt down.

"And you would tell me that you would be scared to see me in person." He giggled, making me ignore the stupid memories I had.

"Haha, so since I came to visit mind me staying over for a sleepover?" He asked.

"Sure anytime, I have an extra room anyways."

"Yeah, and uh this Sunday there is going to be a fair next to the mall if you want to come with me and my friends?" He asked, typing away on his phone.

"I'll try if I have money, but if I do get to go can I invite my friends?" I smiled as he nodded.

"Sure we can have like this big group to go with." We laughed unison.

Taylor was a blonde, who was very tall and dressed like he was part of a gang kind of, but he was still good looking with his green eyes and his polite attitude in front of girls.

-

10:45pm

It was night, Taylor and I watching the walking dead on Netflix.

"God those zombies are nasty." He said cringing, making me giggle.

But right when I was going to respond to him, my phone began to rang.

"Hold on." I said to Taylor, as all he was doing was watching the tv while shoving his mouth with popcorn.

I looked at the caller ID and it said, Fuckboy #1

It was Calum, why the hell would he be calling me at 10:45 at night, I decided to just decline the call, as my phone began to ring again when I was about to go back to the living room.

I growled at how much Calum was calling me, I declined the call again, giving him a text.

To Calum: Why the fuck do you keep calling me

From Calum: I'm at a party and someone was supposed to take me home after getting waisted but someone took my car

To Calum: What!