I decide on not bringing anything up to her over a text. If I want to talk about what I saw, then I'm not going to bombard her over the phone.

Camila: Oh that's to bad. I was picturing you waiting by the phone like a little school girl.

I laugh at that text. I can almost sense her sarcasm through the phone.

Lauren: Oh please, I think you were the one waiting by the phone, wondering when would be appropriate to text me.

I realize it's been a good ten minutes since I've been in here so I lock my phone and slide it into my back pocket for now. When I exit the bathroom I can see Ally sitting by Normani now and a huge smile can't help but take over my face as she spots me. She gets out of her seat quickly and engulfs me into a big hug.

"I've missed you Lauren!"

"I've missed you too Al!" I squeeze her equally as hard.

When we separate I see that there are already drinks at the counter and Normani hands me one right away. I take a sip and feel the burning sensation down my throat. It's an awful but great feeling. As we gather around the bar catching up, I remember that I was texting Camila so I take my phone out to see if she replied.

Camila: In your dreams Jauregui.

I smile at the text and decide to enjoy my time with Normani and Ally right now so I slide my phone back into my pocket for now.

-

About an hour or so later, I am definitely starting to feel the alcohol getting to me so luckily Normani is driving us home tonight. We have been on the dance floor for a while now and I'm in need of water and a break so I excuse myself while Mani and Ally stay dancing. I order a water and take a huge gulp right away. I step outside for some fresh air and pull out my phone, remembering I was texting Camila earlier I open the conversation and decide to text her.

Lauren: Wen cn I see u again?

A few short moments later I get a reply and open the message right away.

Camila: That's all up to you. Whenever you'd like.

I blush at the text like I usually do when talking to her.

Lauren: How bout now?

I realize now how drunk I'm feeling so I walk toward the car and slide down against it.

Camila: Why do I have a feeling that you're drunk right now?

Lauren: Psh no way. I just wanna see you.

Camila: Ask me again tomorrow Lauren (:

I sigh as I stand up from the ground and decide to go back inside for a bit.

Lauren: Will do. Have a good night Camila.

Camila: Good night. Be safe.

I smile at her message and lock my phone as I make my way into the bar once again.

After what seems like forever, Normani and Ally are finally ready to go. I didn't drink to much after my chat with Camila so I'm feeling alright.

We make our way to Normani's quickly and instantly we are all ready for bed. I go to my bedroom and throw on some sweats and collapse onto the bed, drifting off into a deep sleep right after.

-

When I wake up I'm met with a raging head ache. I really did think I was fine last night but I guess not. I walk to the bathroom connected to my bedroom and jump in the shower hoping it'll help me feel better.

After I get out I change into a pair of sweats and a hoodie and take some medicine then go to make some coffee. When I walk out Normani is already up and making breakfast.

"Morning Lauren!" She shouts from the other side of the kitchen.

"God Mani could you be any louder?" I reach up and massage my temples. While she just shakes her head and laughs at me.

"Ally is still sleeping. She was so drunk last night." Normani points out while laughing again.

As she says that I start to think about last nights events and remember texting Camila wanting to hang out with her. I shake my head at my own antics and pull out my phone. I scroll through the messages and luckily I wasn't that bad except for a few misspelled words. I don't regret asking her to hang out and I would definitely still want to. So I text her.

Lauren: Good morning Camila.

I smile at the thought of her and lock my phone and place it down. When I look up I'm met with Normani staring at me.

"What?" I see her with a smug smile.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"What do you mean?" I pretend to not know what she's talking about.

"Lauren I know you way better than that. Is this about Camila?"

I blush. "Maybe. I drunk texted her last night that I wanted to hang out." I look away from her eyes.

"Oh my god. You probably ruined any chance you had Lauren." I roll my eyes at her and pick up my phone to see a text from Camila.

Camila: Glad to see you survived. Good morning Lauren (:

I smile at the text and write back quickly.

Lauren: I did just for you. And I'd definitely still like to hang out by the way, I mean if you wanted to.

"Ok by the look on your face, I guess you didn't ruin anything." I hear Normani say so I look up to her direction.

"Don't doubt me Mani."

I get another text from Camila so I avert my gaze from Normani to my phone.

Camila: I'd love that. I just don't want you to not like what you see.

I frown at the text. Already knowing what she is talking about.

Lauren: That's not possible Cabello.

Camila: Then yes, we could hang out sometime this week?

I smile at the text and place my phone down. I look up to an awaiting Normani.

"We're hanging out this week." I tell her and her grin only grows.