Chapter 1 - Alpha's Lil' Pup

{ C h a p t e r O n e }

Rue's POV

To my surprise, it was September 17th, my phone awoke me to notify that someone was calling. The screen showed me it was Samantha, the only thoughts rolling in my head was

'7:30 a.m. Is too early'

Ignoring her call, I texted her so she would not skin me alive on our first day back to school.

Indeed, today is my first day of my freshman year of college.

I walked to my connected bathroom with weak legs, to see in the mirror a horrific face. Today was a makeup day, no doubt in my mine it wasn't. The few blemishes I had made me insecure, but really, I felt uncomfortable In my own skin. Thankfully the salty sea water replenished my skin to its natural beauty. My scars from my roughness faded and my skin became darker, just the way I enjoyed it to be.

I took my hair out of it's ponytail and turned on the water in the shower, undressing myself in the process. After my shower I wrapped myself in a towel and took a wide-tooth comb to my long blonde hair. I walked back to my room to put on the clothes I had set out last night for myself. A oversized red flannel, khaki shorts and black thigh high suede boots.

When I was done, I braided my hair and so it's just went right down my back and pulled out a few fly seats to frame the front of my face.

I flew down the steps just for some toast as my breakfast, and I see my two older brothers scarfing down BLT's at the Island. I showed disappointed expression on my face as their heads turned to see me.

  The oldest of all of us was Zaq at 22, he took after our father, tall and muscular. He had light green eyes, chiseled face, and that nice dark brown hair that put other guys to shame.

   Calvin was the second oldest at 20, same tallness and muscular build, his face was a little more baby like that just made you want to hug him all day long. He had light brown wavy curls with unbelievably bright blue eyes.

  I was the youngest at 19, I was about 5' taking on my mothers side of the family. Long blonde wavy hair, with greyish blue eyes. I had a very toned petite body that made me appear smaller.

" You boys could have saved me some.." I told then, while walking to the toaster.

" We though you wanted to eat healthier, not all this greasy food." Calvin said, I regretted the words I had said the day before now. I really wanted that sandwich.. Zaq walked over and broke his sandwich in half

" Here you go, now you don't want to miss your first day of college do you?" Honestly I did, but I knew I would be dragged there anyway by the two of them.

"No I don't, if I do Sam will honestly rip me limb from limb if I don't show up." I said laughing.

"Haha, well we can't have you dead now can we? You need a ride?" Zaq stated holding up his keys to his Black Camaro. I tried to quickly reach for them and he pulled away much quicker then me. I pouted in defeat.

"No way your driving my baby, or you can hitch a ride on Cal's Street Bike Rue." At the moment, that didn't seem like a bad idea, the bike would be mine soon anyways but I really wanted to ride in Zaq's car so my hair didn't get so whipped around.

"No way, ill just ride with you!" I say with my hand on my hips after finishing the sandwich.

"Okay well here's your bag lets get a move on now little lady!" Zaq proclaimed as he threw my Handbag at me. Out the door we all went with our stuff, Cal to his bike, us to the Camaro . And off we were.

----------------------•----------------------

A/N . ᏨᎥ∆Ꮻ♡ I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter. I had to make a new account for it and all so I hope it was worth it. Honestly I love the story so far even at chapter one! Chapter two will be out as soon as I can start typing again my Sailors!!! Bye bye for now loves!!!