Chapter 8

~****~

       "What would you say if I said, 'Hey, Ryan.'?" I looked up at Vince. Then scowled.

       He flung a rubber band at me. "Nope, wrong. Try again."

        "Hello, Vince." Whack. "Ouch! Stop that!" Vince smirked.

      "You say, 'Sup, man,' or just nod." I scowled. 

        "That makes me look stupid, though," I looked up at him with wide eyes. He rolled his.

        "Stop being ignorant," he said. "You asked for our help to become a boy, and we're here. But if you just want to go back to your Prince.."

         I shook my head quickly, "No, no. That's okay." He smirked. "Okay, then," He flicked my nose. I swatted his hand. Peter walked in, carrying three sandwiches. 

          Vince looked at them hungrily. Peter laughed. "Yes, I made you one," he said, handing one to me and one to Vince. I laughed as Vince bit into it like he hadn't eaten once in his life.

          "Hey, Ryan," Peter said, smirking at me. My eyebrows creased and I nodded at him. Vince and he nodded in approval.

         "Good, good," Vince said. "Now, what do you say to this: 'Man, I just wanna bang her.'?" I winced but kept a straight face.

         "Me, too," I said. "Man, what a nice rack." Vince and Peter burst out laughing before Peter said, "Great job, Ro." I scowled as the laughed.

         "Start walking," Vince said. I gave him a look and started walking across the room. "Stop!"

        I groaned. "What, now?" Peter smirked. "You're walking wrong. You have to walk with a swagger. Act like you have a slight limp and slouch down a bit." I did just that. Peter and Vince were rolling on the floor in laughter. I scowled. Vince wiped his eyes. "Right, good."

         "Time to go out and test it," Peter said. I perked up. I've been practicing all say. This is the moment I've been waiting for; the moment of truth. Vince took a deep breath and pushed to door open for me. I stepped out started to hold my hand up, but Vince gave me a warning look. I pulled my sunglasses out and put them on instead. Vince nodded. We started walking around town. No one was giving me strange looks, so I assumed I was doing fine.

         Peter slapped my back. I almost fell on my face, but caught myself and slapped him back. It looked like it hadn't affected him at all. He was holding back laughter and I scowled.

         I looked back at the crowd of people. "Look! I found the Princess!" I stiffened, thinking it was me, but they had their sights set on another blonde. I sighed in relief. Vince glanced down at me and we moved away quickly. As long as no one knows it's me. 

         I ran into someone. I looked up to apologize, but they punched me in the gut. I let out a groan as the boy glared at me. "Watch where you're going, punk!" I rubbed my stomach, glaring up at him. Then I got an idea. I pushed him. "You're the punk, punk."

         His eyebrows rose. He turned to his posse. They laughed. "Sissy boy wants to fight back, eh?" He punched me in the gut again. I swear I feel a bruise coming on. I raised my fist and punched him in the face. He laughed. "Sissy boy thinks he can punch. Ain't that funny?" His posse laughed.

         Vince punched him in the eye while Peter kicked him in the balls. "You better stay away from us," Peter growned. The boy groaned and moved away from us. 

        I sighed in relief. "Thanks, guys," I said. "I thought he was going to kill me." Vince laughed. Peter grimaced at me and turned to glare at the boy.

       I turned around just in time to run into someone else. I put my hands up as fists, getting ready for a fight. But when I saw blue highlights, I put them down with a blush.

       His eyes widened. "Ro-" he saw my look and corrected himself. "Ryan?" I scratched my neck. "Hey, Chace."

        He laughed. "Well, well, well." He slung his arm around my shoulders. "Looks like you're getting the hang of being a boy, huh?" I laughed nervously, pushing his arm off me. "Yeah," I gluped, and I swear he saw it. He laughed.

        "You know, Ryan, I didn't think I would see you today," he smiled. "But I guess I was wrong." I pulled my sunglasses off and stared into his brilliant green eyes. The boy from before walked by and screamed, "Faggot!" I lost my temper quickly. I hissed in his direction, spitting on him. He turned around with raised eyebrows. 

       I spit on his shoes and he slapped my face. "Who's the fag now?" I screamed, gettign up in his face. "You just slapped me! Only fags slap!" He punched me in the face this time. i think I fell over, but I'm not entirely sure. I think I blacked out for a moment.

       I heard Chace shouting, "What the fuck, Garrett?" He punched 'Garrett' in the nose. Garrett laughed. "Get your faggy hands away from me Chace," he said. "I never took you to be a faggot." I screamed and pushed myself up.

        "Stop calling us faggots!" I jumped on his back and punched him in the back of his head repeatedly. He put his hands back and grabbed me, flipping me over his head. "Stop that, you little faggot." I don't think I've ever used a bad word before. Well, not out loud, anyway. "Fuck you," I hissed. Peter coulsn't stop the gasp that left his lips. Vince smirked and Chace looked satisfied. Garrett just walked away, shooting me the finger, which I returned.

       "That's right!" I screamed at his retreating back. "Get the fuck out of here, you stupid, audacious jerk!" He just flipped me the finger again. My temper snapped again. "When?" I shrieked. Chace, Vince, and Peter burst out laughing at my little display. "I think we should get you inside, now," Chace said, taking my arm. "I think you overexerted yourself."

~****~